Weapon pack to the server. - Denied

stitch

Weapon additions?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes.
    • That's a no from me.

What are you suggesting? - Adding a weapon pack to the server.

How would this change better the server? -
More selection for weapons being added to Gensec, MTF, and CI, this would also give those who are a head of a branch slightly more options to add weapons to classes. And possible weapon additions to the armory so D-class can have the ability to use the weapons as well.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -
1. If the addition were to be accepted then it would be 19 MB added to the server, this will most likely add lag to the server with other existing add-ons.
2. In this weapon pack there are from what I've seen two to three weapons that are already in the server but the weapons have different names.
3. The weapons have  damage that don't make sense. The Ks-23 (A Shotgun) has a damage with 35X8 which does 280 per shot.
4. If this were to be added then it would take time to tweak the damage, recoil, range, and mobility.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 
I would like this be for everyone to use from and not just exclusively for people with Custom Classes. The straight answer would be D-class, MTF, Gensec, CI, and CCs.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499366934   (Robotnik's TFA SWEPs Pack #18) (19 MB)

+/-Support
I am all for new weapons but might be a lot of work for SMT

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

-Support, we have enough weapons as is.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+/- Support
On one hand new weapons 
On the other hand the guns we have now are barely balanced.

I feel if the weapons we have now are completely balanced this could happen but not now.

Edited by Crabbo

On 6/24/2020 at 9:40 PM, Meridian said:

+Support current weapons are relatively bland after a while, new guns would add more variety to combat

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Manager
On 6/24/2020 at 7:28 AM, MiniLeopard said:

+/-Support

On 6/25/2020 at 4:51 AM, Crabbo said:

+/- Support
On one hand new weapons 
On the other hand the guns we have now are barely balanced.

I feel if the weapons we have now are completely balanced this could happen but not now.

As well as with this, if they are unbalanced to what we have SMT would have to take the time to balance them, or have some other people do them while they are working on other things. 
+/- Support

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/24/2020 at 9:37 AM, Falxen said:

-Support, we have enough weapons as is.

also we just had our weapons tweaked and balanced, these would also require this tweaking

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg