Staff Report- Denied

Crazyboyri

1. Your In-game: Rebel Spy 3

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145670367

3. The admin's name in-game: All

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

5. What did the admin do: Everytimes there were a mini event and I become one of event jobs, the staff didn't tell me change jobs or I would be warn. They should've ask nicely instead being rude.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): N/A but it best to have a meeting with them to let them know to be more nice instead of being rude. 

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: They need to learn to respect the player more then being rude for one mistake. It piss the players off and make them not want to join back or they can make bad video and the server won't become popular anymore.

8. Any extra information: Every times once of staff are rude, it stress me out very much and it not what I want. I didn't come home to be stress out. 

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

Would you be able to provide some evidence of this? Evidence is required for a report like this.

- Support until this evidence is added 

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

If a Game Master doesn’t want you as an actor, they don’t want you as an actor. Continuing to remain on an event job after a GM tells you to get off of it is warnable (Not Complying With Staff).

-Support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

• Manager
5 minutes ago, BadAim said:

If a Game Master doesn’t want you as an actor, they don’t want you as an actor. Continuing to remain on an event job after a GM tells you to get off of it is warnable (Not Complying With Staff).

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

3 hours ago, BadAim said:

-Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

It just, when there were an event, they will teleport me or to them and just be rude about it. They should've ask nicely without be a douche

They will tell me, "if you don't get off the event jobs, you will be warn"

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

13 hours ago, BadAim said:

-Support

Tf is this report? being a GM is stressfull, just listen to them and you'll be fine. 

• Like 2

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Not listening to staff especially of you were told multiple times 

I honestly just dont see why this is needed to be a report being  a pasted GM (even tho i got removed) i hated it when people that i did not pick ect go on an event job and go one and pretend to be an event character so i see why the GM might be a tiny bit rude

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

Being rude to play make them feel like they don't want to play due to staff bring rude. Any staff that don't respect the player, they won't respect the staff at all.

Being a Staff member or a Game master, is a very challenging and hard job. Especially with the amount of players we get daily on our GL Servers. I've said this many times and I'll say it again, Staff have to deal with over 50+ reports a day and sometimes they take ages.. As a staff member, we get tired easily, we start getting frustrated easily due to the amount of reports that come in and the people we have to deal with, etc... Yes, if we do seem a bit angry or we may speak to you in a rude way, it's just that we're frustrated and tired and we're just trying to get everything sorted, to ensure that we're keeping our servers maintained and well looked after. We do not have time for people to complain or ask us irrelevant questions, we have enough on our plate to get everything sorted and smoothed out, so we can let you players have fun and enjoy your time on our wonderful Gaminglight Community.

We Gaminglight Staff as a whole, are always improving our ways and learning many things while we staff. We always try our best to maintain anything that may happen in our servers, to ensure that you guys are having fun and not having to deal with any problems that may occur on our servers. We are always making sure that we provided the most excellent and most respectful service towards each and everyone on the community, our intentions are not to be rude or disrespect in anyway, if we do come off a little bit rude, don't take it personal, we're just having a frustrated or terrible day. Being a Staff Member is not easy and takes time to settle in, so maybe just think to yourself, about how we have to deal with many problems that occur in our everyday life on our wonderful community.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 6/25/2020 at 8:07 PM, Munchies said:

Being a Staff member or a Game master, is a very challenging and hard job. Especially with the amount of players we get daily on our GL Servers. I've said this many times and I'll say it again, Staff have to deal with over 50+ reports a day and sometimes they take ages.. As a staff member, we get tired easily, we start getting frustrated easily due to the amount of reports that come in and the people we have to deal with, etc... Yes, if we do seem a bit angry or we may speak to you in a rude way, it's just that we're frustrated and tired and we're just trying to get everything sorted, to ensure that we're keeping our servers maintained and well looked after. We do not have time for people to complain or ask us irrelevant questions, we have enough on our plate to get everything sorted and smoothed out, so we can let you players have fun and enjoy your time on our wonderful Gaminglight Community.

We Gaminglight Staff as a whole, are always improving our ways and learning many things while we staff. We always try our best to maintain anything that may happen in our servers, to ensure that you guys are having fun and not having to deal with any problems that may occur on our servers. We are always making sure that we provided the most excellent and most respectful service towards each and everyone on the community, our intentions are not to be rude or disrespect in anyway, if we do come off a little bit rude, don't take it personal, we're just having a frustrated or terrible day. Being a Staff Member is not easy and takes time to settle in, so maybe just think to yourself, about how we have to deal with many problems that occur in our everyday life on our wonderful community.

- Support 

No evidence

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss