{GN} Isaac staff app - Denied

{GN} Isaac

should i be tmod  

12 members have voted

1. 1. should i be tmod

What is your in-game name?: {GN} Isaac

What is your steam name?: {GN} Isaac

What is your steam ID?:  (STEAM_0:1:175089335) 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have acquired a lot of experience with being a staff member. I used to be staff on a darkrp server called Titsrp. I was a member of their community for roughly 3 years. I was staff on their server for quite some time. I've gained a lot of knowledge with being yelled at been foul-mouthed at. I've learned how to keep my calm and professionalism. I left the server due to not being so interested and took a longbreak from gmod. The highest rank I achieved was S-mod(senior mod)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started playing on the server about a month ago then my computer broke on me and I barely started getting back about May 29, 2020. 

What date did you make your forums account? 6/12/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?

Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

The reason I have 2 pictures is that I just got warned today. And for some reason, it would not let me take a screenshot. So I had to ask an admin.   Warn: failrp/cop Bating: admin AMD Ryzen.  https://prnt.sc/t5eqlk

Have you donated?

Yes, I have donated for VIP also for the tow truck job. 

What rank are you applying for?

T-Mod

Are your staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No, I'm no longer staff on any server, this is really the only server I play on.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:  Yes I've read the staff guidelines

Timezone: Pacific standard 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I don't think I deserve the rank yet I want to earn this rank and show everyone that I can be an asset to the server. Make sure everyone is following the rules. Being respectful of each other. And just here to have a great time. I'm very experienced in dealing with a popular server. I have experience with understanding how to handle difficult situations being a problem solver and making sure I do a damn great job at giving my fellow users an equal chance. I'm a leader, I'm always here to help out anyone in need. I'm always up to learning new things taking suggestions into consideration. I'm respectful towards my higher-ups respectful to the players because as the staff it's not just about you, but representing the server. I will not play favorites everyone gets the same treatment no matter if we are friends or not. If you don't like me I will treat you with respect and kindness and be there to help if needed. I've very experienced with ulx also punishment I'm always making sure I follow the proper guidelines and giving the right punishment when needed. I understand the rules and if needed I'm not afraid to double-check my work.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

This is a great question... How I would handle this situation is to talk to the player as much as I can try to find out why the player did what they did. Try to understand if this was just a minge being a minge or act of anger. If they are just going completely off saying Fu%k you and all that nonsense. I could (mute\gag) them.  And have them hear me out. Then bring the players that were involved and get there side of the story. If the player is finished being out of control speak to them get there side and come to a proper punishment for this situation.

-support
- Low warns
-Just enough forum posts
-haven't seen you a lot on the server
-Question 16 could have some extra work
-Only playing on the server for a month could be longer
-Open poll is not allowed

Overall a -support because of these reasons so next time put your poll on private and work on these points and I might +support it.

Edited by Rein

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

49 minutes ago, Rein said:

-support
- Low warns
-Just enough forum posts

Overall a -support because of these reasons so next time put your poll on private and work on these points and I might +support it.

Cammy_Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, Rein said:

-support
- Low warns
-Just enough forum posts

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

2 hours ago, Rein said:

-support
- Low warns
-Just enough forum posts

-Support

Reasons Stated Above

Still hasn't fixed Open Poll

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

6 hours ago, Rein said:

-support
- Low warns
-Just enough forum posts

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

15 hours ago, Rein said:

-support
- Low warns
-Just enough forum posts

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

19 hours ago, Rein said:

-support
- Low warns
-Just enough forum posts

minisigforums.webp

On 6/24/2020 at 9:14 AM, Keuka said:

- Support 

reasons above 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 6/24/2020 at 6:54 AM, Rein said:

-support
- Low warns
-Just enough forum posts

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

On 6/24/2020 at 6:54 AM, Rein said:

-support
- Low warns
-Just enough forum posts

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager