Salty Report

stitch

Your in game name: Price 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11606072

The player's in game name: Markus kaber

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:81528182

What did the player do: Said the N word when the server froze for a bit

Evidence (required):1625448706_PlayerReport.PNG.51906a5ab94db15d001c1b87a83f397f.PNG

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn for racism and the proper length ban for racism.

Any extra information: N/A

Just now, Ritz said:

time to ping rang...

Then i'd like to welcome you to the 1 week ban. :3 JK
+support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Someone get the Kiwi his ban-hammer, yea?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

It's kinda funny how he got singled out, but when the server crashes like 20+ people spam the n-word in chat box and they never get in trouble.

+/- support +support

But shouldn't get a perma ban

Perma ban seems appropriate

Edited by TWIX
  • Dislike 2

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

3 minutes ago, TWIX said:

3 week ban at most and a warn

I completely and totally disagree with this statement. This isn’t the first time that he has said the n-word as I reported him earlier today in game for saying it. A perma ban (or community blacklist) is absolutely what he deserves because speech of this kind is not at all tolerated in GL. 

Just now, October said:

I completely and totally disagree with this statement. This isn’t the first time that he has said the n-word as I reported him earlier today in game for saying it. A perma ban (or community blacklist) is absolutely what he deserves because speech of this kind is not at all tolerated in GL. 

My bad. I had no idea it was his seconded time saying it. I'll change it to a +support.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

• Thanks 2

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."