Royal Guard Scale- Denied

Spice

What do you think?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes
    • No

Job Name: Imperial Sovereign Protector, Shadow guard, Imperial Senior Guard, Imperial Royal Guard, Imperial Guard Cadet

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: The changes that I wish to be made to these jobs is for there height to be changed. Reason being is that it would make this much more lore friendly and it would make RG not the same size as an ST , which keep in mind is not lore friendly. In lore RG where 1.83 meters . So I would like to change RG size to 1.08 in game. So over all just want them to be changed to 1.08 size so its much more lore friendly. 

-Support

-You guys could get stuck in your VIP which would be annoying for the Protectee

-The average Storm-trooper is 5´11 meaning you guys are not much taller than them as 1.83 meters is = to 6 feet

-The reason Ninth is scaled to be more Lore Accurate at 10 feet tall, Vader is scaled because of his cybernetic implants,

5´11 = 1.803 Meters and 6´ = 1.83 There is not much difference at all so it would be more of an annoyance to be scaled and ending up getting stuck inside of a Protectee

-Ninth is not normally close to too many people and Darth Vader does not like to many people around him at all times from what i have learned so they dont get stuck in people, so there is no problem with them

-Being scaled to 1.08 would almost be the same height as vader knowing he only gets scaled to 1.1

-Your Vice Soverign  also took it upon himself to scale you guys most of you to 1.05 sometimes anyways disregarding Hunts orders. If he continues to scale you either way there would be no point in you even making the suggestion as he is already scaling you guys.

Edited by Blitz

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Spice changed the title to Royal Guard Scale
On 6/24/2020 at 8:44 AM, Blitz said:

-Support

-The average Storm-trooper is 5´11 meaning you guys are not much taller than them as 1.83 meters is = to 6 feet

-The reason Ninth is scaled to be more Lore Accurate at 10 feet tall, Vader is scaled because of his cybernetic implants,

5´11 = 1.803 Meters and 6´ = 1.83 There is not much difference at all so it would be more of an annoyance to be scaled and ending up getting stuck inside of a Protectee

-Ninth is not normally close to too many people and Darth Vader does not like to many people around him at all times from what i have learned so they dont get stuck in people, so there is no problem with them

-Being scaled to 1.08 would almost be the same height as vader knowing he only gets scaled to 1.1

-Your Vice Soverign  also took it upon himself to scale you guys most of you to 1.05 sometimes anyways disregarding Hunts orders. If he continues to scale you either way there would be no point in you even making the suggestion as he is already scaling you guys.

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

On 6/24/2020 at 3:44 AM, Blitz said:

-Support

To add on to that, it would be a pain for GMs to scale EVERY RG when they get on.

So, MEGA -SUPPORT from me.

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 months before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*