should i be unbanned  

7 members have voted

1. 1. should i be unbanned

• yes
    • no

Steam Name: zach from da ville im a vip on the server 

Ingame Name: Don't remember its been a year

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104929525

Ban Length: perm  i got banned on sunday june 9th i wanna see if it can be fully gone and i can play or if it can be shortend

Admin that Banned you: LT willy 

Reason for Ban:  raiding pd mass rdm failrp ltap nitrp ardm player diss and staff diss

Dispute: i know what i have done is wrong but i did not know you couldn't raid pd and that's how i got the mass rdm and stuff and the player diss and staff diss was back and forth they were calling me a retard and i called them fags ive been playing since valk and everything and i really do apologize its been over a year now i was having a bad day but its no reason i should of done this i was a cpt for the PD and i was really good on the server it was just this one day i hope i can be unbanned and i can rp i wanted to wait a year because it felt good i am now 16 and i feel i am more mature 

Edited by GFN Revan

Bans over a year old are not appealable.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

-Support

• Cannot appeal bans that are over a year old.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

ohhhh really when i played they were well im sorry then im getting a fat denied then is their anyway i can get unbanned then i went threw the ban list and for stuff i did it was a month and stuff but i just wanna know is their anyway i can get unbanned? because i dont play milrp no more 

i also looked at someone else's ban appeal recently and it was perma and it was a year and they were accepted?

Edited by GFN Revan

12 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

-Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

The rule was setup some time ago. At least a year ago if I remember properly. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 6/24/2020 at 1:42 AM, SupremeLord Kami said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-1 Support

• Bans that are over one year old are unable to be appealed

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin