OG Ryan and Zesty Unnecessary use of Physgun- Accepted

Kade

To be fair in my case it does say that I have permission to use my physgun off duty if my car is stuck, it was stuck (and kept getting stuck) in the valley, It wasn't in a RP situation so I think it was valid reason, IDK why ryan went and grabbed my car to but thats my reason

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

3 minutes ago, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

To be fair in my case it does say that I have permission to use my physgun off duty if my car is stuck

I understand you're a trial moderator and don't believe you should be punished for this. However, you can only use your physgun to the point of your vehicle being unstuck. If it's in ravine, you can only take it out of the water; and must drive it out. You cannot lift your car out of the ravine completely off-duty. OG Ryan however, was completely unjustified in his use of physgun offduty. I understand he's just messing around with his friends but it's still unacceptable.

Edited by Alex Raddish

1 minute ago, Alex Raddish said:

I understand you're a trial moderator and don't believe you should be punished for this. However, you can only use your physgun to the point of your vehicle being unstuck. If it's in ravine, you can only take it out of the water; and must drive it out. You cannot lift your car out of the ravine completely off-duty.

K sorry, I was just going off of what I know

• Like 1

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Yeah same I was told that you are allowed to pick up your car if it is stuck. So thats pretty much all I know. Josh kept picking it up and placing it near the cliff so it would roll off over and over again so I picked it up and placed it on the other side so it wouldnt roll off

Edited by RyanWhiskey

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

+Support for punishment of staff member Ryan.

-/+Support for punishment of Josh. He should be given a verbal in my opinion.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

My Main concerns for the TMod, you seemed to keep placing it near the edge, so it could roll off again, you made no attempt of getting it "unstuck", it looked like you wanted it to keep rolling off...

It does seem like that, yes, but what was happening was it kept rolling off, so I was trying to keep it from not. In the video it does show me walking towards it with my physgun on it, that was because I was trying to get the parking brake on, I had no intention of purposely trying to get it down in the vally. If anything I just wanted to leave

Honestly I just wanted to help out Josh because his car kept rolling off I didn't try to abuse the physgun . If I did abuse it I apologise and I accept if I have to get a strike.

• Head Admin

-Support

I get that the whole "when can staff use physgun off duty" post says that they can only use it on their own car and what not, but a strike or demotion is not necessary. Perhaps a verbal warning/ no punishment would work, but it is up to SMT.

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

+/- Support (May Change) 

• I believe they should be talked to and given a verbal, possibly  a strike. 
  • I personally believe, from the video that they were kinda minging with the physgun when it was brought back up (Dragging it along the ground). Both of you were not needed to grab it. However, Ryan did break the post that will linked.@KadeJust to clarify, was the Jeep Ryan's? 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

+/- Support (May Change) 

• I personally believe, from the video that they were kinda minging with the physgun when it was brought back up (Dragging it along the ground). Both of you were not needed to grab it. However, Ryan did break the post that will linked.@KadeJust to clarify, was the Jeep Ryan's? 

The jeep was mine

To your question no it was not mine. The reason I picked it up because Josh kept placing it on the side over and over and it will keep falling. I let go of the car when i brought it back it shows in the video of my laser leaving the car when it got dragged on the ground, and yes I did break the rule on his post and I take full responsibility for that I was just trying to help.

Edited by RyanWhiskey

Changing to a + Support for Ryan as he has admitted it.

Thank you for your honesty. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

23 minutes ago, Ender said:

+/- Support (May Change) 

also ender I wasnt trying to minge, it does look like it yes because I was sliding on the ground, but I was trying to get the car from ryans physgun, Just to clairify

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support (May Change) 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

14 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support (May Change) 

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

16 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support (May Change) 

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

21 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

I understand you're a trial moderator and don't believe you should be punished for this. However, you can only use your physgun to the point of your vehicle being unstuck. If it's in ravine, you can only take it out of the water; and must drive it out. You cannot lift your car out of the ravine completely off-duty. OG Ryan however, was completely unjustified in his use of physgun offduty. I understand he's just messing around with his friends but it's still unacceptable.

+ Support this is gone over in the handbook as basic information! 

Edited by LuckyGoose

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 6/23/2020 at 11:08 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

I get that the whole "when can staff use physgun off duty" post says that they can only use it on their own car and what not, but a strike or demotion is not necessary. Perhaps a verbal warning/ no punishment would work, but it is up to SMT.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 6/23/2020 at 11:08 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General