513 on LSD

humphrey

Lore Name: Humphrey
SCP: 294, 513

Question / Idea: Does the LSD administered by SCP 294 have an effect on a Class-D's perception of the mental-state altering effects of SCP-513.
Background Research: SCP 294 administers the liquid form of whatever is typed into it, be it blood or milk. One of such possible fluids it can yield is LSD, a hallucinogenic, perspective enhancing drug.

SCP 513 creates anxiety, hallucinations, and overall mental unrest for any being that hears it.

Hypothesis: The Class-D personnel will have a much stronger reaction to 513, given that their mental state has already been made vulnerable.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The Class-D that wasn't exposed to 294's LSD experienced a normal response to 513, and described effects no different than what any other exposed Class-D has experienced. Where it gets interesting is the Class-D that was exposed to 294's LSD.

The second Class-D experienced much more vivid hallucinations of 513-1, and saw 513-1 actually staying within his vision instead of running away. Furthermore, instead of feelings of anxiety and paranoia, the exposed Class-D actually had feelings of happiness, and felt a positive attachment to 513-1; going so far as to give 513-1 a name, which he did not share. When offered amnesthics to forget about his experience, the second Class-D changed his mind before the procedure because he wanted to keep having hallucinations of 513-1.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A. Effects described were documented from what I was told by the Class-D.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The perspective enhancing, psychedelic nature of the LSD turned what would usually be a traumatic experience into a happy, fulfilling one. Unfortunately, the Class-D in question was killed during a CI raid, so followup examinations won't be possible. I may repeat this experiment in the future, and document the long-lasting effects.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was correct, albeit different than how I thought it would happen.

• Like 1

My friends call me Cheddar, but you can call me Cheese.

Joe Dirt 4 Lyf