Security Rollcall [6/23 - 6/30]

Sinnik

Name: Fafloof

Current FTO Rank: None.

Current RCF Rank: None.

Any Notes,ย Questions, or Concerns?: None.

Current:ย Nu7 2LTย | Event Teamย Former:ย Nu7 2LT |ย RRH Guardian Tango 18ย |ย SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiestย | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

ย 

Name: Drago

Current FTO Rank: JFTO

Current RCF Rank: ORCF

Why should you retain your rank (Commandย ONLYย | 150+ words):ย 

I believe I should retain my rank as Major for a couple reasons. I am committed to security and willing to help any way I can. I am on security one to three hours a day and even able to help when not on the server. If RCF would need me to fill in for leading a meeting or help them deal with something I would be able to help whenever needed. I am also able to help someone the majority of the time if they need something even if I'm not on the server they can message me on discord. If need be Iโ€™m able to hand out punishment if needed and not be afraid to be the mean command member if someone is not doing their job and minging around, but I will not be overly harsh but I will be stern when I have to be. I also can keep my cool and don't get mad very often even in the case of mingy Security I can calmly and rationally handle the situation.ย Thank you for taking the time to read through why I think I should retain my rank.

ย 

Edited by drago89115

On 6/23/2020 at 5:14 PM, Sinnik said:

ย 

Name: Earl

Current RCF Rank: N/A

Why should you retain your rank (Commandย ONLYย | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes,ย Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

ย 

ย 

Name: Mind Stone

Current FTO Rank: HFTO

Current RCF Rank: ORCF

Why should you retain your rank (Commandย ONLYย | 150+ words): Out of all of the current security command, I have been here the longest. I have spent days on the server and during that time, learned a great deal about what it means to be a good command member. I want to pass my knowledge down to others, so that they too may learn skills that will help them get to where I am and maybe even higher. I try to get on the server daily and promote at least 1 person. Besides the knowledge I have learned from being a security "veteran"ย  I also am the HFTO and Bot Manager for GENSEC. As the HFTO, I am in charge of all FTO related issues and concerns. I have been in this position since December and have only made a meeting absence for 1 meeting. I lead all FTO's and host our meetings on Sunday (join FTO). As the Bot Manager for security, I am in charge of updating channels when needed. There are few people in GENSEC who have this ability and I even had to teach 2 HCMD how to manage the bot. This is why I should retain my rank as Colonel.

Any Notes,ย Questions, or Concerns?: Why are all the furries leaving?

Retired LCZ Manager :ย Pingas

Name: Comet

Current FTO Rank: FTO

Current RCF Rank: JRCF

Why should you retain your rank (Commandย ONLYย | 150+ words):

Any Notes,ย Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

I don't remember how I got here. I'm hitting the back button.

Name: Gubby

Current FTO Rank: N/A

Current RCF Rank: n/a

Why should you retain your rank (Commandย ONLYย | 150+ words): cuz I am the best OFC

Any Notes,ย Questions, or Concerns?: I feel security from a standpoint of promos PT's and general activity is fallingย 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP -ย Former: Moderator/ET,ย Security SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 Cpl,ย  D5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBIย and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SMย 

Imperial-RPย - Former - Moderator,ย Royal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Name: Bael

Current RCF Rank: RCF

Why should you retain your rank (Commandย ONLYย | 150+ words): Because of my loyalty to security and activity. I believe that my combat abilities are a big reason I should retain my rank, being one of the most committed security custom classes; I have been in General Security for about 2 months now, I love everything is has to offer while being able to deal with the constant problems that pop up.ย ย I try to beย understanding and non-biased when attempting to solve problems with my peers, never ignoring their council or discounting their concerns.ย By thinking, assessing and comparing these points, Iย can calculate and improve myย chances of successfully achieving a tangible solution. Habitual deviation from these calculations will increase chances ofย ย failure via improper action.ย  I tend to lean more towards the RCF nature of security, always trying to recontain SCP's ASAP while maintaining a firm grip on LCZ and D-Block. I try to put in long hours (7+) .
I've been playing on Gaminglight for almost a year now and I intend to stay, I've met alot of awesome people in the server and especially in GenSec.ย 

Any Notes,ย Questions, or Concerns?: None.

Name: SEC LCPL Disc

Current FTO Rank: N/A

Current RCF Rank: N/A

Any Notes,ย Questions, or Concerns?:ย  No

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AINย | Ex Sec 2LTย |ย Exย OSย | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi |ย CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC]ย On:ย Farmer Jakub |ย MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Soliderย | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine |ย STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Name: Cortez

Current FTO Rank: FTO

Current RCF Rank: JRCF

Why should you retain your rank (Commandย ONLYย | 150+ words): I'm active when i can be, and work to improve every time Iย get on.ย ย 

Any Notes,ย Questions, or Concerns?:ย 

Name:
Retired Big Boss

SFC

Current FTO Rank:
JFTO

Current RCF Rank:
NA

I believe I should keep my rank because I am pretty active on the server and I ama old player, I always plays SCP-RP in my free time after work and I like to be a security

Any Notes,ย Questions, or Concerns?:
ย Riot control should have theย  double barrel shotgun again

Name: Stage

Current FTO Rank: N/a

Current RCF Rank: N/a

Any Notes,ย Questions, or Concerns?:ย  Nah fam

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|