Security Rollcall [6/23 - 6/30]

Sinnik

Name: Benito Riccardo

Current FTO Rank: FTO

Current RCF Rank: JRCF

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: My only question is will we be seeing more joint PT`s between Gensec and MTF since the first one went well if could continue it can strengthen relations between most MTF  other than that so far so good

“It is often possible to decide the issue of a battle merely by making an unexpected shift of one's main weight.”

You have my Blessing Benito/Fall

Name: Jack Crest

Current FTO Rank: DHFTO

Current RCF Rank: XRCF 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe I should retain my current rank in command due to my activity on the server, I believe myself to be one of the more active players on the server which gives me great opportunities to monitor others activity and their performance on the job, I also believe that I can command both Enlisted and NCO's rather well,  I can make sure D-Class don't breach and hold off CI relatively successfully. My position in Omicron helps to show my proficiency in both combat and commanding ability. My position in ET also gives me the ability to hold some interesting PT's for security when given the chance which can help boost morale, activity and branch relations, all of which put together will help security become a stronger, and more reliable branch. Sinnik has also told me to convince him that England is real, so I shall. England, as we know it today, with similar borders to how it is today, since then it has gone through many invasions, both successful and unsuccessful,  these societies have helped form England into what it is now, a country that has helped to shape the world as a whole, we helped populate countries all over the world by sending expeditions, forming colonies and even sending prisoners to some places. England is a small island near France, in Europe, we are not only a widely known country around the world with one of the most widely spoken languages around the world but also easily seen from any satellites stationed in space which is solid evidence to the fact that England does exist. On top of these thing, America and England have had countless interactions throughout history which have been recorded in history books worldwide, a commonly taught history subject in the USA is the American Revolutionary War which occurred on the 19 Apr 1775 and lasted  a total of 7 years, with all of this information combined, I believe the existence of UK is nigh un-deniable and I hope you come to realise that we are, and always will be, real.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

Name: Tsuki

Current FTO Rank: JFTO

Current RCF Rank: RCFXO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I think I should retain my rank, the main reason being my dedication to general security I joined gensec around 8 months ago, I did take a break after getting burnt out but around 2 months ago I came back and I do intend on staying in gensec for quite a while, I get on almost every day for many hours at a time, I am very skilled when it comes to leading if its stopping D class riots or just positioning security, I know the ins and outs of the SOP and I enforce it well, I am always there to answer any questions security may have, I punish people who deserve it no matter how well I may know them, I am a calm and relaxed person although I have lost my temper many times, I work to improve myself with every mistake I make. overall I just love being a member of gensec and getting on and spending time with my fellow security. 🙂

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  Nope

[SCPRP]
Retired Security Captain

Name: Mick

Current FTO Rank: N/A

Current RCF rank: N/A

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

I am also a member of Nu-7 and I ask 1 thing. Please respond when MTF ask if they can come to D block and help. Its annoying to ask 6 times for an answer. That's just me though.

Name:WantedIdeas

Current FTO Rank:SFTO

Current RCF Rank:RCF

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): Insert funny message here

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

Name: Turners Insert/Remove Bulleted List

Current FTO Rank: SFTO

Current RCF Rank: RCFCO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): i should retain my rank mainly because Iv been on the server since 2/20/20 with none stop activity while trying my best to help gensec to  the best of my ability's, im always trying to improve how i command others. i went through some of the troubles that happend with gensec. a notable example for gensec would be when they releases the knifes to donators (those who have stayed with us for a little while will know what i mean) with another notable example would be the mass resignation of security command.  but iv also was with security during some high times like. when we were almost filling the server page with just gensec and when we where recovering from the knifes (even though we are still recovering from the knifes in terms of activity) . i have plans for rcf to make it interesting. anyway have a gooday. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  none

Name: Johnson

Current RCF Rank: N/A

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: As several people have noted before, other security officers are moving in front of Line of Fire and 1.) blocking shots and 2.) causing another Security personnel to shoot them.

• Like 1

Current: E-11 1LT, Deputy Head of Ranger Operations Edwards A-1 SPC ███████

Former: D5 Raptor Operative Corporal Edwards; IAA Senior Agent Oklahoma | Maintenance Adept Arthur; MMF Jan 4 Scotch-Brite | CI PFC Erickson | GenSec Lance Corporal Edwards | Nu-7 Master Sergeant Johnson

Alam Sheikeh

MSGT

I will not have access to my gaming hardware until the beginning of August as I will be traveling. As such my presence on GL SCP RP will be null until then. I wish to continue to play and be active in the community once my personal endeavors are taken care of.

Name: S Stevens

Current FTO Rank: JFTO

Current RCF Rank: N/A

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Retired Omicron-9 First Lieutenant S Stevens || "We don't get points for not trying."

Name: TwizKury

Current RCF Rank: N/A

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: is mayonnaise an instrument?

might be a furry but might also not be