Security Rollcall [6/23 - 6/30]

Sinnik

Security Roll Call
June 23rd - June 30th

Rollcall is now active. If you are in security and wish to retain your rank, you must respond by June 30th, 5pm EST.

All ranks from LCPL to Colonel are REQUIRED to respond to this roll call or you will be removed from the roster, as well as the discord.

Additionally, make sure you are in the discor
d or you will be removed from the roster regardless of your response to roll call.
Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/FskBEhm

Format for Response:

Name:

Current FTO Rank:

Current RCF Rank:

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Disclaimer: If you lie about your rank, FTO rank, or RCF rank, you will be subject to a FULL removal from security.

• Like 3

Name:
Mini

CPT

Current FTO Rank:
SFTO

Current RCF Rank:
XRCF

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):
I believe I should keep my rank because I am pretty active on the server and I treat everyone with the same respect no matter the rank and I try my best to make security a better branch, I am always looking out for the newer players and making sure they can improve on themselves, I am also good at commanding people when needed "Like when we lose d block" I am also a good role model that people can look up to. I have also been in command for a while now and I am the oldest low command member so I believe I have the most experience and I have been in security since day one of joining the server because I enjoy being in the branch and love helping it grow, I also enjoy the people in security so I hope I can carry on working with them.  

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:
 ):<

Edited by MiniLeopard
  • Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Name: Kore

Current FTO Rank: N/A

Current RCF Rank: N/A

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  There needs to be a closer eye on the general organization and management for this group, CPL's are telling OFC's to stand in the line of fire of Class D's, I've seen some higher ranking players telling other SEC players to break NLR, there's absolutely no teamwork when defending D block, its just a bunch of people screaming and running around shooting randomly and trying to get the most kills.  Any time CI raids 100% of the time we lose D block, out of the 7 or 8 raids I've been in we've lost D block within the first 5minutes of me even knowing the raid was going on.  This shit is boring when nobody is actually RPing and just using their rank as a part of their voice to boss people around, instead of trying to have fun.

Name: SAD

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

>Omi-9 MASSIVE VCMDR Happy<>HUGE SEC SFC SAD<

~Chicken man~

Name: Sixx

Current FTO Rank: SFTO

Current RCF Rank: XRCF

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I should retain my rank as CPT for a numerous amount of reasons. Throughout my entire time of security ive shown my dedication to the branch by not minging, being active, and being good at my job.  Im not one to stress over my rank and I will not leave security for a long time, and i have no plans to retire aswell. I know what to do in the case of a mingy OFC and can keep my cool in times of stress and hate. Heres a few famous quotes, "Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it." – Mia Hamm. Also famous one that i like is, “The growth mindset says all of these things can be developed. All – you, your partner, and the relationship – are capable of growth and change.” – Carol Dweck. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  sup

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Name: Droz

Current FTO Rank: JFTO

Current RCF Rank: JRCF

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  No

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

Name: SMGT Clam Strips

Current FTO Rank: none

Current RCF Rank: PVT i think don't play often

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  im here i told a few of you higher ups i work 60 hour weeks and have a kid im on often but i gotta step back a few days here and there but im here for the long haul boyos

Name: Blackout

Current RCF Rank:  JRCF

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

Name: Trank 

Current FTO Rank: Na

Current RCF Rank: Na

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): Na

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I have one concern. It seems some lower officers are targeting some people are making people no want to play gensec. Im hearing them just insult people with no prompting and the conflict higher officer  orders  just to make some people's life's difficult.

Name: Twix

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: No

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Name: Dr. Wolfie

Current FTO Rank: SFTO

Current RCF Rank: JRCF

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  none

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar

Name: Pie

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  N/A

Ret. MTF Nu-7 2LT | Professional dipshit Melancholy

Name: poptarts

Current FTO Rank: JFTO

Current RCF Rank: RCF

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe  should retain my rank because I have worked my hardest to be the best I can in security since I joined it. I'm very loyal to security and see it as my main branch especially since I got command. I tried my best to get to this point and will continue to try as hard as I can no matter what happens. My activity is very good as I get on for hours everyday missing one every once and awhile, and I really like doing my job so its not very hard to be active. I tend to get on very late rather than early so less people are on but I still do my job even at those late hours. I love helping newcomers as well as fixing things that I can with security to make it better, on and off the server. I will always as great as I can possibly be for command and security as a whole as long as I'm here. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

Name:
APE

1LT

Current FTO Rank:
FTO

Current RCF Rank:
RCF

I am very active on the server and play on security as command for the vast majority of my time while online.  Command in no way is stressful for me and I enjoy being in a position that I spent months working for.  As command, I enjoy teaching and instructing security, ensuring that they enjoy their time on this branch. My favorite part of security branch as a whole is the thrill of leading people into combat against hostile targets, and coming out on top of the enemy. I often find myself being the one standing alone in dblock during riots and mass fighting, allowing security to come back and restore balance in dblock. I don't push lower ranks too hard, but I do enforce the rules and don't let repetitive bull go on for too long. I have done my part in promoting those who do well and deserve it. That's about all I have to say for my ted talk, Enjoy the read HOS.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: n/a

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69