Weebus CMO Application

Weebus12

What is your Ingame name?; Weebus/FF2

What is your Steam ID:     STEAM_0:1:31017625

What rank are you in the naval roster: Ensign 

What are you applying for?:  I would like to apply for Chief medical officer 

What Naval HC (Admiral Plus) have your permission to apply:  Admiral Joe 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  

What i believe i can do to improve the medical branch is by showing that i am loyal to the medical core by being very active on the job. I will also be a big help to the Medical Command Team by giving them in somewhat Daily to Weekly Reports on how the battalion is doing and if we have done an increase in numbers or maybe a decrease which i will make sure that will not will not happen. I can give them said report any time of the week on their choosing.The reasons why i want to do this report system is because the current SNR medical commander can be quite busy in the weeks from time to time and possible other High medical personal this report can help see how their battalion is doing whilst doing other needed things in Irl, This report also will be tried to be detailed to the best it can (This is just me writing the report other troopers don't need to . I know we have meetings but i just wanna try to lift some stress off people's shoulders.  Another thing i can improve for the medical battalion is to always make sure that Medical is not bored whilst its on defcon 5 or when there is no events planned i will give offer them a SIM of their choice this is also good because i can teach new members of the Medical Branch the ways we operate in the battlefield i am a Gm as well so troopers do not have to wait!! I also have new Ideas for the medical battalion. High command and Medical command will have a say and will no matter what will always be told. An example of a new idea is possibly medic Special forces these Special Forces would accompany the other special forces one their separate missions providing the HP and supplies of course i will know that people will disagree with this idea which i completely understand because everyone is entitled to a say.  [I hope that makes sense :]) 

Why should you be trusted in with this position?: The reason Naval and the medical branch should trust me in this position is because Naval its self is a very serious branch which has made me step up my game on what my choices should be when coming on the server and when going onto the naval Job.  Even when i am a Medical overseer i treat that with full Professionality and i believe i can take that to the next level.  I also want to show the higher up naval that they that can put their full responsibility to me especially Admiral Joe (Who was the previous CMO) and Grand moff tarkin aka Hobbs. I am really enjoying being in naval and being a medical overseer and i would not ever wanna ruin that especially with medical who has probably one of the most nicest player in the gaming light community badger. If Badger does get Marshal commander (Which i am hoping he does as because he deserves it) i wanna show him that his medical are in good hands with me and the new commander. 

Why do you want this rank: I want this rank because i love medical and its members they are very chill people and i wanna help them to my best to my ability such as the report thing mentioned above and making sure that they are doing well. Also to make sure that the players are still enjoying medical by giving them promotions frequently and other rewards. The Medical branch in my eyes have been a very good interest to me because of the life limit on the server i could not join the medical branch but thanks to hobbs and joe i can now be.  And by being the Chief of medical it would be the best and a goal checked off for the server [If you see what i mean]. I also want to help update the roster and help be apart on changing it if needed. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:  Yes i do and i will also ways keep it to account.  

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to help in make the correct medical protocols and making sure that they are followed by medical personnel.  And I have ability to promote up to CPT in medical whilst following cool down times as well.

I hope that made sense thank you for Reading. 

DENIED

Naval Command does not currently find you suitable for this position, you may re-apply once the spot is open.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻