Admin Abuse- Denied

CJTheGorilla

Your In-Game Name: CJ UMC

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:536147211

Staff member's In-Game Name:Luckygoose

What did they do? i was far away from a staff sit he conducted about mentioning protesting. FAR AWAY lol. i go over to dealership to grab a car i spawn the car then he picks me up and freezes me. THen throws my car in the air proceeds to destroy it then i will admit i did staff diss. I said what the fuck asshole. (pardon the language) But i was upset. and did get warned for it. so then he brings me atop the dealership roof. freezes me there and says oh you wanna act like that then you can sit right here. then i called will on a sit. as soon as goose saw will he unfroze me and brought me down. so then i called a sit again we proceeded to argue. i was really angry at this point because not once have i had a problem with admins. this one guy was treating everyone like dirt and was abusing phys gun abilities.

Evidence (REQUIRED): I dont have evidence but moderator will witnessed him admit he treated me poorly and abused admin power

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Honestly i want him stripped of admin. He is not mature and level headed enough for that responsibility.

No video or pictures?

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

So my side before i get pinged by alot of people, When a staff member gets a report of multiple people breaking rules and was never given the names of the people breaking them we as staff have to think quickly on our feet and clear up the situation. The issue is regarding people protesting and you happened to be in the middle of the sit and when I was explaining to everyone not to do it or you will be warned and depending on if any other punishment needs to be handed out you spawned a car as a hobo and was trying to leave the sit when i asked you 3 times not to leave. Not only that but when i brought you to the roof after i got done with everyone you proceeded to yell at me and be completyly rude saying " I was having a big dick admin sit" so after i returned you and fixed your car you call a staff sit and will claimed it and started talking to you while i was still there and you proceeded to call me some names and staff disrepect me infront of two senior admins after that you yelled some more and will took you away after I went to go handle something else.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

you didnt even tell me once to stop or else i would have. i only treated you poorly because you were being ignorant and treating me like garbage. if i was so rude to you why did i only get one staff dis warn

also i wasnt even close to the sit when it started. you think you would have seen a big red jeep spawn out of no where and just realize someone was just getting a car out of dealer

nor did i yell btw. i know nothing is solved with that. i do apologize if i raised my voice but had you been in my position you would have done the same thing 

• Head of Staff

-Support, I was a witness and I do not believe LuckyGoose did anything wrong in this situation.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 6/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, K1LLER said:

-Support

No Evidence, Witnesses Aren't Allowed Ever unless they have evidence

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-1 Support

• No Evidence
  • Witnesses do not count in Admin Reports

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin