Cravplay's Staff Application - Accepted

Cravplay

Should I become a T-MOD  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a T-MOD

• Yes (please reply too)
    • No (please reply too)

1.     What is your in-game name?: ARU PC Cravplay TRJ10 (Mainly on as ARU)

2.     What is your steam name?: Cravplay

3.     What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:100870323

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a former Admin on PoliceRP prior to my transfer to CloneWarsRP on GL, and was admin up until my resignation due to me starting an important year at school and had no choice but to concentrate for it. Have had other staff ranks on servers before.

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Very Early January 2017

6.     What date did you make your forums account? 12 January 2017

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

8.     How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I’ve had 0 since 2017 (https://prnt.sc/t4l5kw)

9.     Have you donated? Yes $140

10.  What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11.  Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

12.  Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13.  Timezone: BST

14.  Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): I talked with Eternity and Myan and they both said , me leaving staff before won’t effect my application.

15.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Lately, I've seen low amounts of staff on during some parts of the day and it can be very stressful for a staff member if he/she is the only person on, especially if he/she is new to being staff, but most importantly is that whenever I get on in the morning there's no staff on so if I get staff I can be on at that time because it really bugs me when there are Rdm, Fail RP, people with no intent to RP and often if I’m playing as a cop there is a lot of fearrp as they just don’t care because there are no staff on. Rule-breaking is happening constantly on at that time so I can be on at that time, also Simply put, I am more obligated to do stuff like go on duty when other staff aren't (I did it constantly when I used to be staff), and I believe I can improve this servers crisis about reports taking 5-10 mins to be responded to, which is quite annoying for some players (I’ve heard people complaining and sometimes it’s annoying for me but I understand that staff are busy). I believe that if I can't donate too much more in the future, I can still help in other forms, to put it simply, and one already is I brought a couple of players to the server back in the past and can do the same, I explained to them what it is and about the rules. I love to help people, and I want to take it to the next level, I want to be there when no other staff can, as I can play during mornings 7 days a week due to no school, but enough staling time, I want to be staff so I can help people when no one else can, and be there for new players trying to learn how to play this server (most of us have been there not knowing what to do), and I don't get butt hurt and won't choose sides over my friend and a random player (I can easily punish one of my friends if he is breaking rules), and I know to check the mighty MOTD if ever in doubt about a rule or punishment, and I want to be able to help people who aren't being helped by other staff (I only say this because there were once 5 staff on and no one would help me). I want to be there to help people who can't tell if it's against the rules or not, and I feel like I should be staff also because I can solve problems easily, all I mean is, I can help people even without being a Trial Mod, as I can find easy fixes to bugs that might occur, but being a staff member would help me help you and the community even more, and that is EXACTLY what I want to do, and I don't mind dealing with people who don't want to read MOTD and don't care about wasting staff members time, after all, it is apart of the job! I want to mainly be staff because I want to be able to help the few morning hour players there are or the few people in UK/EU that play early in the day as they are many hours ahead of the US, and I want to help those who, like when I first joined, were not used to the rules of PoliceRP. So I can help them with stuff like that, and I would be happy to do that, but I think I have gone on long enough, hope you enjoyed my application and would love to hear your feedback. Thank you!

16.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would Gag them and say "Hey, us staff here at GamingLight work really hard to make you have a fun experience so can you stop cursing at me and listen to me please" I would then tell them that they are being warned and jailed, I would then contact a higher staff to deliver the ban to the player for Mass RDM/ Mass Staff Dis. If they leave, I would save there SteamID to deliver it to the higher staff member.

If accepted I look forward to working with/helping you guys!

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

By reading this application i can tell you know what your doing and have staff experience. 

+ Application is good

+ took your time/ proof reading

+ your active on fourms

Seem like a genuine dude and just wants to help out and be there for the server 

Got my support +

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said:

By reading this application i can tell you know what your doing and have staff experience. 

+ Application is good

+ your active on fourms

Got my support +

I think you just need a bit more activity in the coming weeks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, {GN} Isaac said:

+ Application is good

+ your active on fourms

Got my support +

Agreed +Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+ Support

• Reasoning above. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

- Support 

• With the few run ins I've had with you, you have been disrespectful.
  • You're activity needs a little bit of work as I've only seen you once, maybe twice and we do live in the same timezone.
  • Within these short run ins, as I have said, they have been negative and I really disliked the way you cut about me and thought you knew best.
  • Good luck, wish you the best.

~ Andrew

• Head of Staff
9 minutes ago, andrewchynd said:

- Support 

• You're activity needs a little bit of work as I've only seen you once, maybe twice and we do live in the same timezone.
  • Within these short run ins, as I have said, they have been negative and I really disliked the way you cut about me and thought you knew best.

~ Andrew

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, andrewchynd said:

- Support 

~ Andrew

- Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

3 hours ago, andrewchynd said:

- Support 

~ Andrew

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

On 6/23/2020 at 6:07 PM, {GN} Isaac said:

+ Application is good

+ your active on fourms

Got my support +

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+ Application is good

+ your active on fourms

Got my support +

minisigforums.webp

On 6/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, {GN} Isaac said:

+ Application is good

+ your active on fourms

Got my support +

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 6/24/2020 at 3:42 AM, andrewchynd said:

- Support 

~ Andrew

-support ^^^^

On 6/24/2020 at 3:42 AM, andrewchynd said:

- Support 

~ Andrew

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+/- Support

I just dont see you cause we are in different time zones and i feel it would be unfair for me to judge you on others words so i will just leave it at that. Best of luck to you!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+ Application is good

+ your active on fourms

Got my support +

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager