Aegis's 501st 2LT Application.

Aegis

Should I be an officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a 2LT

• yes
    • no

Rank You are Applying For: 2nd Lieutenant.

In-Game Name: Aegis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79650793

Current Rank: SSGT

How long have you been in your current rank?: About a week

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Yes (From Pentagon)

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I feel that I as an NCO have been doing pretty well so far in helping my fellow troopers and I have been listening to every order that I've been given. I have always been more fond of giving orders rather than receiving them however, I really think as a Commissioned Officer, I will have better chances to show my skill and I will have more responsibility in leading which is what I like. I enjoy leading and Having fun with my fellow members in the 501st and I hope to be here for a long time. I always feel that promotions should never be handed out and they always need to be earned and I am ready to accept and complete any trials I need to become an Officer in the 501st. I have been in many command positions in my time playing star wars rp and I always thought that it was where I belonged more. I really like having people come to me and ask for help because I know I can help them. I think that I can show my skill as an officer more rather than an NCO. I always try my hardest in everything I do and I will follow every order that comes my way. And I will never, ever let my brothers down.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Aegis
Rank Change

-Ex CWRP Grand General | -Ex CWRP High Command | -Retired GL staff | -501st Legion

• 2 weeks later...