props in d block intersection - Denied

Jakub

What are you suggesting? - Only allow one single barricade outside of d block or 2 side by side.

How would this change better the server? - it would improve rp and stop people from making stupid builds

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -better rp

Who would this change mostly benefit? - anyone who sees the flying reinforced concrete

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

Yes the foundations stores portable structures bigger than the doorways.

How is this kind of stuff roleplayable at all?

rh004ajx.jpg

5hg1yzvk.jpg

Edited by Jakub
  • Dislike 2

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+/- Support, honestly Combat Engineers are rather limited already so I feel that a less restricting rule should be in place, something  that states all floating props must be attached to the ground/non floating props by something like another barricade. as far as I know right now, combat engineers can only place 3 barricades, which is only ever utilized against D-Class as CI never give us a chance to place, E-11 are usually called in after the raid has commenced so there is no use in placing barricades, and maybe one SCP warrants placing a barricade, 5208, even then most will just firing line him or something like that. And if we were going to do this, this may seem obvious, but the same would need to be implemented for CI too I've raided quite a few times only to come up against countless barricades not too dissimilar to these, This could make the server a bit more RP friendly and fairer on all sides.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

nah bro i still wanna build fortresses so like nah -Support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+support

I'm for only allowing one, it just keeps getting out of control, for example V

43 minutes ago, Mint said:

nah bro i still wanna build fortresses so like nah -Support

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

+Support, if someone can provide me a toolgun, I can provide a build I made a long time ago, its a build that was approved by JMT, I don't remember who, it was like 7 months ago. When I get a chance, I'll provide a screenshot of the build.

Edit: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2139812305 Made it into a dupe, now y'all can test and download it.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

6 hours ago, Rabbit said:

+support

I'm for only allowing one, it just keeps getting out of control, for example V

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

8 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support, if someone can provide me a toolgun, I can provide a build I made a long time ago, its a build that was approved by JMT, I don't remember who, it was like 7 months ago. When I get a chance, I'll provide a screenshot of the build.

Edit: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2139812305 Made it into a dupe, now y'all can test and download it.

Does the defender sit in the blue half circle?

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

pretty sure E11 combat engineer and all MTF engineer type classes can only use 1 single barricade. Only techs can do it and I think if MTF ask technical to make a barricade then I think they should be able to use as many props and all sorts since you know, it's good RP and I don't think MTF would ask technical to do that. But on the rare occasions I think they should. Besides that. I mean if you don't agree for the technical part I still gonna +support I just think making technical not be apart of this because it can actually be apart of some noice RP. Besides all that +support. 

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-Support

We are deciding on doing something with Combat Engineers in E11 and trying to revive it  and this would destroy the branch that was already killed due to the barricade suggestions made sometime back.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

Just add a rule where they are not allowed to make a small gap.

Like "The gap has to be at least a 2x2 plate" or something like that

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

7 hours ago, Rabbit said:

Does the defender sit in the blue half circle?

Yes, two can sit in blue area, two can sit at the front under the base and two can crouch on each side. 8 if you get two people on top of the barricades.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-/+Support, i think a better option would be to actually make the rules on who can/cannot build barricades clearer.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

6 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-/+Support, i think a better option would be to actually make the rules on who can/cannot build barricades clearer.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+/- Support

The realism of this issue could be solved by using poles or .25 x 2 plates to support these structures floating in mid air (They could also switch to the use of plastic plate props for fortification to tackle the issue it not making sense to have multiple concrete barricades on site)

E11 Combat engineers are already put in a pretty terrible position with only the right to build a D Block intersection and this suggestion just feels like someone kicking a dead horse

Edited by Clistro

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny