Winkles Staff App - Denied

WinkleStink_69

What is your in-game name?: Winkle Stink 

What is your steam name?: WinkleStink_69

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:188519844

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) sometime is January 

What date did you make your forums account?  March 14th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  17 https://imgur.com/a/wcn3BtI

Have you donated? yes 

What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? nope 

Have you read the staff guidelines at  yes  i have 

? You will be tested on it: ok 

Timezone: PST 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I wanna be Staff because i wanna have a bigger role while playing on this sever i wanna help all the other staff as well with dealing with minge hours and just helping it self when there one staff on i can hop on and help them also i feel like i can take the response ability of being staff because when im serious  about things i dont joke around especially when i wanna get stuff done also i wanna get to know more people and i think this would be a great way to be able to get to know people more  alsp i think id be fun being staff as well its a busy job at times and isn't boring at all it is very event full also id want to be apart of the event team too but the main reason why i wanna join staff is being able to have a different perspective  and hopefully will help me become a better player too.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If I taken this sit i would teleport them to a roof from there id try to get answers on why he did this but he he was curse at me i would be forced to gag them and if they ran i would have to jail them to also depending on how many he killed and if he mass RDMed id have to  make the consequence bigger such as a ban or a warn for multiple  thing such as staff diss and RDM  and what ever else the player as done and once i warned him id tell him to not do it again or he will have to face a bigger consequence then he has before also tell him to read MOTD.

+/- Support

• Active
  • Good Intentions
  • Would like more on the last two questions, especially #16. 
  • While you do have a high amount of warnings, you have improved yourself majorly. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Just now, Ender said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • Good Intentions
  • While you do have a high amount of warnings, you have improved yourself majorly. 

Also Lows Forum Activity, if you improve your forums activity and look over your application I will totally +Support this.

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

I believe you can be ready and do a little more on your application, proof read a little more , pay more attention to the directions of making a staff application. Remember the little things mean alot.  Take some time and your next application will be great 

- support 

15 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • Good Intentions

If you get your forum acitivity up and also add a poll next time if would already be a lot better and might get a +support

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

17 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • Good Intentions

1 hour ago, Rein said:

If you get your forum acitivity up and also add a poll next time if would already be a lot better and might get a +support

+/-support 

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

22 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • Good Intentions

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

22 hours ago, Ender said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • Good Intentions

get your forums post up and this would be a + support you've changed in game over the past few weeks keep it up

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 6/23/2020 at 2:58 PM, Ender said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • Good Intentions

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 6/23/2020 at 2:48 PM, LuckyGoose said:

- Support 

• High warns
  • Does not meat the forum post to apply
  • kinda a troll sometimes

Sorry but this app needs alot of help.

You are kinda active but you do not meet requirements and I feel you are not ready for staff just yet.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 6/23/2020 at 2:58 PM, Ender said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • Good Intentions

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 6/23/2020 at 8:26 AM, Alex Veira said:

-Support

-Content count 16

-17 Warns

-Proof read last 2 questions. 

-No Poll

Overall I believe you have good intentions to help the server but I don’t think your ready.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 6/23/2020 at 2:26 PM, Alex Veira said:

-Support

-Content count 16

-17 Warns

-Proof read last 2 questions. 

-No Poll

Overall I believe you have good intentions to help the server but I don’t think your ready.

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager