Kilo & Frost Report

Neo

keep this in mind about the MTF-E11 Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 handles internal security for the SCP Foundation, under oversight by MTF Alpha-1. They are a special ops force deployed to Foundation Sites when standard protocols fail and multiple breaches are imminent (straight from SCP wiki) , we can't just calling E-11 support like ordering pizza  , and Jay was following orders so don't blame him blame the guy who got a bright idea behind it.

and this incident lead to these kind of questions:

1 : is the site has been fail in order to follow the protocols ? : which is CI raid so god damn bad that we can't defend it , D class mass Riot cannot be stop , or both or any situation that make the site cannot / failed to follow any protocols?

2 : is there mutiple SCP's breach ? like so many SCP that NU7 and OMI9 cannot recontained or leads to many MTF K.I.A ??? (for example 096 breach by Dr.Dan in Lore , because 96% of MTF Tau1 was K.I.A then they deployed MTF Epsilon)

Edited by Maxi Sups.gg

Although I do not want the SF punished, do keep in mind that he is a 1LT and therefore has more experience than myself. He could have easily corrected my call instead of following it. Although this may seem biased, I don’t believe anyone should get punished, but a very strict verbal seeing as how there was still miscommunication within this event. Also this rule is kind of flawed, because there could be SCPs breached at Defcon 4, and pretty often no Nu7 on within the morning time. Omicron do not deal with SCPs either as we have a strict list of priorities. Also, the images are in wrong order as Zeus has stated. 

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

9 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Why was E11 in EZ on DEFCON 4, and why did you order they remain there prior to being called by Kilo?

Chat logs are in reverse order ie Older messages are towards the bottom and newer messages to the top. Chat box is in normal order ie Older messages are at the Top and newer messages towards the bottom. I shall attach a picture of the chat box to show what I mean.  Therefore it can be seen that Kilo requested them in and then Frost said E11 stay in EZ to regroup and head out to deal with the said breaches

Also please note that there was also a 106 breach at the time. Which was a reason for E11 to stay in. That is also in the chat logs I am going to attach.

Im not saying they are not in the wrong even with this info, im just saying it may have been a misunderstanding. I will however be talking to the members involved and taking appropriate action.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13YLqGThNfGoRlqB_rh4asCPU1kManA84/view

-Epsilon Eleven Colonel Zeus

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 3

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

ok so what happend on my side was just killo asked E11 to stay in the site i told E11 to stay on site. I was under the the impression all site command can ask us in. Theres a discrepancy in our SOP saying MTF can ask us to stay in site. So with this being said it was a mistake on my part. I truly did not mean to break any rules.

Kilo told me I he was ask E11 in the site in TS. So the call was back to back i had no time to see the everyone say o9 can not stay in the site. If I was aware of the  discrepancy I would had told me no and told E11 to RTB 

A few seconds after killo asking me to stay and me telling E11 to stay 106 was called out so it would had been defcon 3 anyways i got this screen shot a hour after the ordeal accorded.

Screenshot (33).png

Edited by icee jay
spelling and my push to talk button was hit so qqqqqq was spamed somewhere

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

+/- Support, while they did violate server rules, if this contradicts their SOP i can understand their confusion.

I am aware that MOTD Should be followed above the SOP, but the MOTD can (and often , is) out of date on certain subjects. I do not believe that a member of LCMD should be punished for following his SOP, just because that branch's HCMD did not ensure that their SOP was up to date.

But then  still, they should've definetely known better.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

15 hours ago, fazfan1987 said:

+Support
The excuse of "Its out of date" clearly shows kilo just didn't care about the rule, and with frost, i would like to hear his side of the story

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

18 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

+/-Support

I could see why you're mad, and I can see the failrp aspect, but in all honesty I think its a huge misunderstanding. I think the players should be talked to and informed about the rules correctly.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+/- support

Yes the MOTD is the outstanding decider of what is allowed or not, however any out of date SOP that states that he can do such a thing needs to be reverted as this is clearly at the fault of the people in command positions not updating the SOP that is read much more than the MOTD.

16 minutes ago, Ritz said:

+/- Support

seems like a mistake and misunderstanding

but this is why we read the MOTD, so we don't have moments like this

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-Support for jay getting in trouble

+Support for kilo getting in trouble cause he is only a WO that called that and only utility and what not can call em in

All in all -Support this report is kinda wack neither of them knew about this so yea a -support from me.

• Like 3

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

23 hours ago, Starstep said:

+/-Support  While I personally do agree that a punishment will likely be put in place, the STF was following orders to stay within the facility. A quote from Rang's signature, "A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt." That being said, I do not believe the STF should receive a punishment, but the Omi9 should due to their bad order (sorry).

I agree

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.