The player's in game name:
Kilo
Frost (RS Jay)

The player's steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:509667231
 STEAM_0:1:168887765

What did the player do:
Requesting E-11 when not authorized to.
And Frost complying breaking one of the two server rules E-11 have.

Evidence:
7e17022626d6c12157515a83bb2ef2a4.png.42c47bc8e10c3867758cf2e1aa32ba31.png
d2252c0a57ed47fc21f8a2496d4f2a82.png.fb3031d563c4f8c8f1d0c19c0dc87f75.png2e6e8c5913be9401fd1948794471e54d.thumb.png.ff7de69e879d9139e142724b667b54a8.png
E-11 admitted to OMI calling them in and Kilo having knowledge the rules exists.

What do you believe should happen to the player:
ez warns

d2252c0a57ed47fc21f8a2496d4f2a82.png

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+Support
The excuse of "Its out of date" clearly shows kilo just didn't care about the rule, and with frost, i would like to hear his side of the story

Edited by fazfan1987
  • Thanks 2

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+/-support I do see where u coming from but the redacted was just following orders there was a discrepancy in the E-11 SOP. This will be fixed. MOTD rules comes first

and also the time when E-11 was asked to stay in and the redacted replying was to fast to hear the complainants. I do feel your concerns tho and as I said this  discrepancy will be fixed.

I dont see why the redacted name was put here at all do to the fact he was just trying to keep E-11 on track. Im sure this all was just a big misunderstanding in the rules that can be fixed 

Edited by icee jay
miss spelling
  • Like 1

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

+support,

evidence is clear from 2 points:

1. E11 were called in to the facility by an invalid person to do idk what.

2.They were staying in ez (*cough* camping *cough*) during a defcon 4, What was so dangerous and important that e11 had to be in ez,

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

5 minutes ago, icee jay said:

and also i did not know oni-9 can not ask us in thats why i jumped onto the reply  so fast 

Shouldn't have clicked close then.
4420e40718e8ae8eb32b6447474431ac.thumb.png.e435b76e46de3fe718cedf52d0d16c1d.png

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

8 minutes ago, Jakub said:

+support,

2.They were staying in ez (*cough* camping *cough*) during a defcon 4, What was so dangerous and important that e11 had to be in ez,

1 minute ago, Neo said:

4420e40718e8ae8eb32b6447474431ac.thumb.png.e435b76e46de3fe718cedf52d0d16c1d.png

lmao

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

if u read where i said there is a discrepancy between the SOP and MOTD u can clearly see i was un aware of any rule break. As I said before the MOTD come 1st. This do not put me in the wrong when there is a discrepancy between two guilds im meant to follow. With this being said the SOP needs to be updated. I clicked close on my SOP as well and understood what I read there as well. I do agree with u tho I will work to get SOP up to date 

• Gaminglight Love 1

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

21 minutes ago, Jakub said:

+support,

• Manager

----------------------------------- Please keep it to +/- Supports -----------------------------------
Doing this before a Forums Diplomat has to lock the thread.  

But I do +support this thread, I have told people in the past that it was only the Utility, Research, and Security, but everyone else said no it wasn't, MTF as well. Thy will be talked to as Epsilon-11 Members and MTF Members. I will as well as Ping all MTF regarding this situation saying that only these branches can do this until it is changed. Just a heads up there will be a rule update change request for Epsilon-11 regarding this situation. Thank you for the report. 

Edited by Mr. February

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

So in the MOTD update which was accepted, it was specified that any on-site command could request E11 in but the rule was changed when implemented in the MOTD to state only Utility and Research and Gensec

So I’m guessing what happened was people saw that the MOTD update was accepted and went along with the rules in the above mentioned post. However they should know to look for any updates to the MOTD cause they accept it every time they log into the server.

This just seems like an honest mistake on the parts of my men. I will be talking to them regarding this and strictly prioritising MOTD over anything else and I would like to apologise on behalf of my E11 for the inconveniences caused.

-Epsilon Eleven Colonel Zeus

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

This still breaks the new rules too, Kilo isn't command.

Sorry accidentally deleted, Kilo is a Warrant Officer in Omicron 9, therefore he is a Command Member

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

So in the MOTD update which was accepted, it was specified that any on-site command could request E11 in but the rule was changed when implemented in the MOTD to state only Utility and Research and Gensec

So I’m guessing what happened was people saw that the MOTD update was accepted and went along with the rules in the above mentioned post. However they should know to look for any updates to the MOTD cause they accept it every time they log into the server.

This just seems like an honest mistake on the parts of my men. I will be talking to them regarding this and strictly prioritising MOTD over anything else and I would like to apologise on behalf of my E11 for the inconveniences caused.

-Epsilon Eleven Colonel Zeus

If I remember correctly, this specific update was requested prior to OMI even being implemented, but I'll admit I'm not 100% sure on it, the months blur together for me.

Additionally, we had dealt with a dust up on this before, if a branch wants an update to the MOTD, they need to approach me/post a suggestion/literally do something to say they want a rule updated. MOTD > SOPs always, and saying, "It's out of date" is not a valid defense, considering I just made some pretty significant updates to it recently regarding CI's combat rules. If CI can talk to me/Hoovy/SMT and get rules updated and added, I have no idea why it's always MTF that seemingly decide they can just disregard the MOTD and do their own thing. It's frustrating because I've literally reached out to every command a number of times and previously worked closely with OMI command to get their info added to the MOTD and it never happened.

• Like 3

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Yea, I didn’t know this rule was in the MOTD as the E11 SOP says that MTF command can request E11 on-site. This was honestly a big mistake. I was even told by many command that I could, so I assumed it was out of date.

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

2 hours ago, Jakub said:

+support,

2 hours ago, fazfan1987 said:

+Support
The excuse of "Its out of date" clearly shows kilo just didn't care about the rule, and with frost, i would like to hear his side of the story

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+/- support
I mean it does state on utility, research, and security command can only call in E11, that I do know. But I believe both parties just didn't know due to the E11 SOP and the suggestion to change the MOTD. I know this isn't an excuse but I believe both parties understand what they did wrong and I think that's what truly matters and as long as they don't do it again I don't think a warn is needed. (you can perceive this as a +support  with  advice kinda, I would do +support but I don't think they need a warn.)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+/-Support

I could see why you're mad, and I can see the failrp aspect, but in all honesty I think its a huge misunderstanding. I think the players should be talked to and informed about the rules correctly.

• Like 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

7 hours ago, icee jay said:

+/-support I do see where u coming from but the redacted was just following orders there was a discrepancy in the E-11 SOP. This will be fixed. MOTD rules comes first

and also the time when E-11 was asked to stay in and the redacted replying was to fast to hear the complainants. I do feel your concerns tho and as I said this  discrepancy will be fixed.

I dont see why the redacted name was put here at all do to the fact he was just trying to keep E-11 on track. Im sure this all was just a big misunderstanding in the rules that can be fixed 

Why was E11 in EZ on DEFCON 4, and why did you order they remain there prior to being called by Kilo?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

7 hours ago, Jakub said:

+support,

7 hours ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

+/- support personally I think the D4 should be left out of this because he was just relaying the information to the E11 

-Support

Jay was just following orders, and he was asked to stay in, so he did. And if anyone should be getting punished, it should be Kilo (sorry). 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

1 hour ago, Zone said:

-Support

Jay was just following orders, and he was asked to stay in, so he did. And if anyone should be getting punished, it should be Kilo (sorry). 

He makes an amazing point

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT

1 hour ago, Zone said:

-Support

+/-Support  While I personally do agree that a punishment will likely be put in place, the STF was following orders to stay within the facility. A quote from Rang's signature, "A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt." That being said, I do not believe the STF should receive a punishment, but the Omi9 should due to their bad order (sorry).

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

7 minutes ago, Starstep said:

A quote from Rang's signature, "A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt." That being said, I do not believe the STF should receive a punishment, but the Omi9 should due to their bad order (sorry).

could not have said it better myself

Edited by Zone
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S