Rank You are Applying For:  Captain

In-Game Name: LT Pittman 1L87

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:136435816

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?:  Approaching a month now 

What timezone are you in?: PST 

How many Warns do you have?:  11

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  

Through the past month as Lieutenant I learned an extensive amount of information about being a new command member to the police department.   I feel because of multitude of reasons that I'm ready for the next step in the chain of command.   On my first day on the job I was presented already with a bunch of problems that were put into my hand to deal with.   Through those interactions of people I've been able to provide basically the punishment if needed and to satisfy the person who made the report apologizing to him or her and making sure it doesn't happen again.  Through that I learned to keep it always professional and kind of keeping your cool especially when you are being pushed to almost the extent.  One example of this was when a Youtuber and his friends decided to join the server and do some stuff on the PD job.   In that situation without a clue knowing it was a Youtuber,  I treated him the same way as every other officer.   From that I was complimented about being so patient and professional with him the whole time trying to steer him in the right direction.  The final reason is I care about the future officers and I want to see them succeed in every way.  Through my time I was presented with many mentors that helped me in that way and I want the same for others.  You can see me in the training room basically supervising training's to make sure he or she fully understands the procedures of our department.  I have also had the pleasure of watching people I've trained climb the ranks and even do great thing in their respective other departments.    For these reasons,  I feel like I am fit for the next rank of Captain.  Thank you for your time in responding and reading this.   

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Elon Musk

+Support

I've Seen Him On PD Low Command Alot!

When Things Are going Wrong, He Can Always restore order.

Very Fit And Mature For The Role

Can And Will Continue to Do great Things in PD!

Good Luck From Whale Man.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

2 minutes ago, Dr. Whale said:

+Support

I agree with Whale 100%, Good luck Pittman!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

13 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

+Support

good luck- MAJ Tonto 1L78

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• Head of Staff

Major +Support

Pittman is not only a great Lieutenant, but a great person in general. I have had nothing but good experiences with him, and he is always sure to be helpful and show the utmost professionalism.

I wholeheartedly believe he will make a great Captain.

I am not sure why someone said he is inactive, because honestly I see him online for multiple hours nearly every day when I am online.

- SGT Frog 1C33

Edited by frog milk
typo

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 6/23/2020 at 11:40 AM, Dr. Whale said:

+Support

100% Agreed! Keep up the great work Pittman

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 minutes ago, frog milk said:

Major +Support

Pittman is not only a great Lieutenant, but a great person in general. I have had nothing but good experiences with him, and he is always sure to be helpful and show the upmost professionalism.

I am not sure why someone said he is inactive, because honestly I see him online for multiple hours nearly every day when I am online.

- SGT Frog 1C33

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

5 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major +Support

Pittman is not only a great Lieutenant, but a great person in general. I have had nothing but good experiences with him, and he is always sure to be helpful and show the upmost professionalism.

- SGT Frog 1C33

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

On 6/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, Dr. Whale said:

+Support

minisigforums.webp

On 6/24/2020 at 2:00 PM, frog milk said:

Major +Support

- SGT Frog 1C33

On 6/24/2020 at 7:00 PM, frog milk said:

Major +Support

Pittman is not only a great Lieutenant, but a great person in general. I have had nothing but good experiences with him, and he is always sure to be helpful and show the utmost professionalism.

Cammy_Signature_1.png

On 6/24/2020 at 3:50 PM, Ruben On The Radio said:

+ Support

Friendly guy

Mature

Knows what he is doing

Has Integrity

Has Honesty

1 hour ago, cammy1706 said:

Major +Support

I completely agree, make this man a Captain! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."