LCZ Map edit for consideration - Denied

Rabbit

which Elevator option do you prefer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. which Elevator option do you prefer?

• Elevator option 1
    • Elevator option 2

what are you suggesting? -  LCZ edit

How would this change better the server? -  Map Balance 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 

I've checked out the other map edit suggestions and compiled them with a few changes what I thought would make LCZ more interesting

1) Moved the Medbay from the north side to the south side below 457 CC.

2) Moved the Item SCP Room where the medbay used to be

3) Added a large empty SCP test room

4) Elevator options  ( keep it attached to medbay or detach it pick one)

LCZ as is right now has one main hall way that goes to HCZ this has the effect of forcing everyone to go the same way if you want to leave LCZ, by moving Medbay and the Elevator below 457 CC's this give D-class an immediate choice of which path to take  apon escaping D-Block, Also splits foot traffic adding life to the rest of LCZ.

Now the Elevator I was thinking of detaching it from Medbay so medlic dont have D-class running in killing everyone trying to get to HCZ or CI  passing though because its the fastest route to LCZ and killing every one while their passing through. Detaching it would also benefit MTF and CI dude to  the Elevator route no longer being cut off by a medbay lock down.

Now this would mean LCZ would lose the ability to lock down one of two ways out of LCZ so i would understand people not wanting to lose that ( Hint Option 2 )

Next if the SCP Item rooms, now moving this is to give  utility  back their spawn  and replace the foot traffic that would be lost by move medbay.

Large Test room because sometimes you just want to build a massive test or a big room to cry in.

One big thing I didn't touch is Gensec spawn it needs to be move somewhere that's a lower traffic area so Gensec don't get thrown in combat the sec they walk out the door but their needs to be a hallway that bypass's it so D-class won't choices in path isn't effect to heavy.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Every one (Mostly Medical)

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  Yes

spacer.png

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

However there is a problem here.

I made post suggesting a LCZ map edit and to have a new hallway added but it was on the left when you walk out of researcher bunks. Meaning you would have to move SCP-457 room to a different room but I made solution to that and just to put it into a different room that was in my suggestion. So if that was to be accepted it would conflict with this idea because medbay would obstrute the hallway I made. But this would only be an issue if my suggestion was added.

Anyways a Big fat +Support

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

• Manager

+ Support I like this idea, but we may need to move the elevator unless we wanted it that far away, other than that I like the Idea, I know @TWIX made a map update suggestion maybe there could be a update that fits in both but I am unsure. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/30/2020 at 3:30 AM, Mr. February said:

+ Support I like this idea, but we may need to move the elevator unless we wanted it that far away, other than that I like the Idea, I know @TWIX made a map update suggestion maybe there could be a update that fits in both but I am unsure. 

On 6/30/2020 at 9:30 AM, Mr. February said:

On 6/23/2020 at 2:11 AM, TWIX said:

I made post suggesting a LCZ map edit and to have a new hallway added but it was on the left when you walk out of researcher bunks. Meaning you would have to move SCP-457 room to a different room but I made solution to that and just to put it into a different room that was in my suggestion. So if that was to be accepted it would conflict with this idea because medbay would obstrute the hallway I made. But this would only be an issue if my suggestion was added.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Looks good on paper, 100% difficult in reality. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

21 hours ago, Calamity said:

Looks good on paper, 100% difficult in reality. 

On 6/30/2020 at 6:30 AM, Mr. February said:

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 6/23/2020 at 7:11 AM, DooM Guy said:

On 6/30/2020 at 2:30 PM, Mr. February said:

+support
I would move medbay closer to D-block as that's what security mainly complain about is how "long" it takes to go to medbay. Also I don't think adding the elevator in medbay would be possible and just keep it where it is as we would need to extend HCZ by a lot to reach there.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 6/30/2020 at 9:30 AM, Mr. February said:

The old E11 CMDR Jay