Baseball Bat Suggestion - Accepted

Ritz

What are you suggesting? -  buff the charged attack on the bat to 150 dmg

How would this change better the server? - would allow the bat have it's quirk of doing lots of damage while having horrific hit-reg

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - it would allow the bat to 1 shot an SO but, the Security Officer class is essentially the bottom of the food chain when it comes to non-d-class combat classes

Who would this change mostly benefit? - mainly d-class, but gives benefit to all who own the bat

like the wrench does more damage then it

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

20 minutes ago, Crabbo said:

+Support
The bat is objectivly the worst melee weapon, It has terrible hitreg (which is hard to fix) It does barely and damage and it has bad mobility, it has no redeeming qualities and it needs at least one.

while crabbo is a nerd, he has a good point

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

8 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support
The bat is objectivly the worst melee weapon, It has terrible hitreg (which is hard to fix) It does barely and damage and it has bad mobility, it has no redeeming qualities and it needs at least one.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

10 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

9 hours ago, TWIX said:

+Support

I wanna see an OFC's body fly across d-block when I kill

10 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support

Emperor of D-Block

11 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support

4 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
it's hit reg is so bad it hits you not, not the person you're actually trying to hit. But honestly it does need a buff in some form or fashion. 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 6/22/2020 at 11:43 PM, Crabbo said:

+Support
The bat is objectively the worst melee weapon, It has terrible hit-reg (which is hard to fix) It does barely and damage and it has bad mobility, it has no redeeming qualities and it needs at least one.

+support baseball bats in real life are awesome. 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

On 6/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, Crabbo said:

+Support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+support

Bat is my favorite weapon due to my game lagging or glitching which makes my bullets look like they are firing on my screen but the ammo will never go down and never actually shoot a bullet making the bat my go to weapon since the melee weapons at that point are the only weapons i can use that will work and the bats hit reg is pretty bad

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Manager
On 6/23/2020 at 1:19 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

Its hit registration is so bad and it objectively does less damage than the wrench.

On 6/27/2020 at 12:18 AM, [GL] Dtscalice said:

+support

Bat is my favorite weapon due to my game lagging or glitching which makes my bullets look like they are firing on my screen but the ammo will never go down and never actually shoot a bullet making the bat my go to weapon since the melee weapons at that point are the only weapons i can use that will work and the bats hit reg is pretty bad

On 6/22/2020 at 11:43 PM, Crabbo said:

+Support

+ Support. Reasons above 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/22/2020 at 5:43 PM, Crabbo said:

+Support

+ Support

I want the 10 dollars I spend on that damn weapon to be worth it

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket