zdude

Marksmans MARSOC Application

Should I Be In MARSOC  

4 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should I Be In MARSOC

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2020 at 04:01 AM

What Is Your In-game Name: USMC MGYSGT DI Marksman

What Is Your current Rank? (MGYSGT+): MGYSGT

When did you join the United States Marine Corps? Because i want to join the USMC irl but i cannot since i am Canadian i admire them and i look up to them. Also because i have a few friends in the USMC

Who Would Like To See You As MARSOC? (Two Officers): Dredgen, Jones, Vinto, Nova, Gutsy

Why Should We Trust You With Being a MARSOC ? (50 Words Min):  I think you should trust me as a MARSOC Operator because i know what i am doing and i am not exactly mingy and i do not believe i have a strike at the moment. I can also think on my feet in harder scenario's and can also be a good example for other Troops as well as a good leader. So yes, i think you should trust me as a MARSOC Operator.

Why Do You Want To Be MARSOC (75 Words Min): I want to join the MARSOC Divisions because it has been my dream since i was young, i have always been amazed by Special Operations including MARSOC and FORECON. It has been my dream/goal to join the USMC/MARSOC In Real Life For a while now but i realize i cannot since i live in Canada so i just settle with  Roleplay servers as MARSOC, i am Loyal, discipline, and very combat efficient so i think i should join MARSOC and i believe i would be a good fit in the MARSOC divisions as a leader, sniper, Medic, i can handle most situations thrown at me and more.

What skills and/or tactics can you bring to MARSOC? I can provide good communication and call outs of enemy positions i am also a amazing shot some might say with a Marksman Rifle Or A Sniper. So i can provide multiple different skills and tactics into MARSOC 

Have you read the MARSOC Informational and requirements? (You will be tested) I did but i am not sure if i read the proper Stuff.

What Is Your Timezone?: EST

How Often Can You Be On? (How many days/hours a week): almost everyday unless something wrong happens

Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier? : I would Say so yes.

How many warns do you have? (Can be checked by !Warns) : None.

Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied) : Not that i know of currently

Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your teammates any way necessary?: Yes I Am.

Do you understand what will be expected of you as a MARSOC Operator?: Yes I Do.

+support

-Active

-Uses comms well

-Responsible

USG810 DeltaForce CMDR Nova | Grand Admiral Nova | Admin CWRP

43 minutes ago, NovaCain said:

+support

-Active

-Uses comms well

-Responsible

+Support

Helpful,