Duncan - Lieutenant Application

Duncan  McOkiner

Duncan - Lieutenant Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Duncan become a Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Duncan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6941199

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: I was first promoted to SM sometime in 2018. However, I self-demoted myself to cadet (on my own accord) sometime in 2019 to be able to experience the PD Journey all over again. While I do highly recommend this as it helped me develop a new light for the server, I ranked back up to Sergeant Major on 5/18/20.

What timezone are you in?: EST/EDT

How many Warns do you have?: I currently have one (1) total warn(s). https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2138885397

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): There truly are a plethora of reasons in which I believe I should become a Lieutenant for the GL Rockford City Police Department. Among the most important of these reasons are my nearly-unmatched experience, patience, and knowledge regarding the RCPD. My experience has grown very steadily over the last couple of years. Whether it be my time as CPT of DOC, my time in old and new SRT, SWAT, SS, FBI, State Police, CERT (not SPRT), or even both of my journies from CDT to SM in RCPD, I have experienced nearly everything and anything on the server. This experience cannot, however, continue to grow without patience. Patience for myself, patience for others - those both higher and lower ranking than myself, as well as patience for the very server itself. As a leader, the qualities of patience and experience are among the most important. You cannot teach others without patience and the experience of the knowledge you are passing on, in which my vast time on the server has granted me. I have grown with Gaminglight and the RCPD over the last couple of years; It's time for me to take the next step into assuring the next generation of RCPD are even greater than myself and the existing RCPD.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Duncan McOkiner

Major +Support

-Great guy

-Respectful with lower ranks, helpful and patient, does not scold but guides them towards success.

-Active and dedicated to the community

-Only a single warn in the years he's been on the server

-I cannot recommend this man enough for LT I have full confidence in his ability to show leadership and guide others to be the best they can be.

( P.S you're missing your steamID 😉  *STEAM_0:1:69411992* )

Edited by Alex Raddish

19 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Great guy

-Respectful with lower ranks, helpful and patient, does not scold but guides them towards success.

-I cannot recommend this man enough for LT I have full confidence in his ability to show leadership and guide others to be the best they can be.

I agree with Raddish, I was there when Duncan was actually an SM he was probably one of the best supervisors at doing his job.. and as he recently came back up to SM I feel like he is ready for LT. Good Luck Duncan!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

41 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Great guy

+support

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

1 hour ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Great guy

You're the reason I joined PD when I first came to Gaminglight.

You should have been a Lieutenant ages ago.

A great guy on top of it all, good luck Duncan!

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Great guy

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

-Negative Support 

Never trains cadets when online leaves them for other Supervisors rarely seen in teamspeak

The failure to originally add a steam ID had to be told twice sloppy application

As SM you must learn to Help the new cadets and as LT you must learn to help your officers if you cant do it to cadets then it is possible that you wont do it to other officers 

Edited by OFC Quack

Brock SCU ColonelPD SM

On 6/22/2020 at 8:35 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Great guy

minisigforums.webp

On 6/22/2020 at 5:35 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Major +Support

-Great guy

spacer.png