The Mafia makes a debut in Rockford

John Kyle

BREAKING NEWS

The Italian Mafia has come to Rockford city. The Don has made appearances and is looking to recruit new members. Here is what the Don has to say to the people of Rockford:

It has been far too long since a true syndicate has shown their face in the City of Rockford. I'm here to change that. We need to make sure people know who really runs the streets of this city. I need people to help with that though.  You will start out as a Picciotti until you become a made member. Our mission is to rule the streets, have city officials in our pocket, make money, and make sure the police know not to interfere with the things we got. That's just cosa nostra. Attached to this letter we sent to the media will be a way of contacting us. A sorts of application. A list of our members will be kept secret from the public as not to inform the police about who to target. Please, do not take this application lightly, in a small matter of time we will be one of the most well known families to roam the streets, with money, power, and magnitude.

Cordiali Saluti - The Don

Application link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNy_BAxHO6rfF2b6wpY-Z7qdmCNsBKOxL-n0FaMXAVrXf-7A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Edited by John Kyle

• 2 weeks later...

behappy. saying -our business is life itself is losing its mystery and power. 

the more that is said the more people think umc is just smoking mirros and a bunch of (pardon my language) ...... scared cats

the PD Runs the city boy

• Thanks 1

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 7/2/2020 at 3:29 AM, Ruben On The Radio said:

the more that is said the more people think umc is just smoking mirros and a bunch of (pardon my language) ...... scared cats

the PD Runs the city boy

UMC does and always will own this city attempt to get in our way and we will show you.  You don't want to make an enemy of us Ruben

"Our business is life itself"

UMC Co-Owner Jimmy James

On 6/22/2020 at 3:25 PM, [GL] #BeHappy said:

* Our Mission is to the run city *

GoodLuck On That But I Have Something  tell you...... UMC Runs This City. 

-Our Business Is Life ItSelf

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, cammy1706 said:

im pretty sure the government runs the city 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

5 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

UMC does and always will own this city attempt to get in our way and we will show you.  You don't want to make an enemy of us Ruben

UMC Co-Owner Jimmy 

I aint scared. last i took 2 of yall out with all of my hp remaining. I guess what im saying is. The time of UMC intimidation and "being untouchable" is gone. At least as long as I am here

Lov you guys ,

Ruben

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 4:29 AM, Ruben On The Radio said:

the PD Runs the city boy

we own the PD 😳

5q3NfnC.png

• 2 months later...

Actually, I, King hanxi of rockford, runs this city

England is my city 

rockford cheese check

playboi carti egghead xue hua piao piao bei fung xiao xiao

Dont fucking ask^

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 7/6/2020 at 5:29 PM, Jimmy James said:

UMC Co-Owner Jimmy James

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

• ICE locked this topic