Spycrab's Security officer application

Spycrab

What is your ingame name?: Midshipman Spycrab

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180696520

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Security office

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I would improve this branch by having only respectful and professional people inside the shock. If i find one person that is not professional like beep was here one day i would tell the commanding officer of shock if he does not get removed i would talk to the security director. And if i see any unprofessional DT i will take it up with the dt commander

Why should you be trusted with this position?: You should trust me because i am very professional I can be very active as it's my summer break right now. I would show all respect to my superiors even tho i don't need to salute some people  would salute higher rankings. I will act professional every time i play on this job and when i am on the server in general. I would do tryouts for shock and not go around doing nothing while being a security officer. I will follow every order that i get from my superior and i will do what i must to become trusted inside navy and the speciality. If i get this job i will look forward with working with other security officers and other people inside the navy.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because i want to maintain the security of the ship and i always have wanted to be a security officer ever since i started playing on this server.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes i under stand that

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Maintaining security on the ship and overseeing the shock

Security is currently full         

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

ON HOLD

Security is currently full.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

DENIED

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻