James_5512

Rank You are Applying For: Officer [ 2LT ]

In-Game Name: James

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:448119482

Current Rank: CSM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 days as CSM

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I believe that I have had some experience with the game and with other battalions. i was in the ST's for a while and my i have had SF and Purge as my second life. I know how to fly just about any Vehicle in the game so that can help us with sims if need be. I am also not afraid to ask for assistance or guidance when i need it. I am Very Active and try to get on Whenever i can, I also Try to hold tryouts around every time I am on. I also try to stay as updated with the Gaminglight Starwars Community as possible. This is also the only server on Gmod i play on so that means i don't have to take breaks from this to play on another game. i have also spent. I have also spent a little more than one hundred and sixty eight hours on this game and hope to spend allot more time on it ,I wish to further progress in this battalion and have more wonderful experiences with the 501st. that is why i believe i should be promoted to 2LT.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• 2 weeks later...