173 new unity model - Accepted

Jack II

What are you suggesting? - 173 new model

How would this change better the server? - Makes 173 better and improves the experience when playing it

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  size is 11 MB

Who would this change mostly benefit? - EVERYONE

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2106415566

• Gaminglight Love 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

I like the idea but that model is just disgusting +/- support

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

9 minutes ago, Mint said:

I like the idea but that model is just disgusting +/- support

I mean it looks way better than the current one..

Also SCPs arent meant to be pretty you know 

Edited by Jack II
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+support
The model we use is alright, but isn't really terrifying and doesn't make me really want to run away. BUT WITH THE FUCKIN UNITY MODEL I'LL RUN AWAY EVEN FASTER THEN RUNNING FROM 682 MY GOD IS IT UGLY, TERRIFYING AND ALL AROUND HIDEOUS. But, I think it's needed to add that creep factor because it adds another layer of anxiety when going past 173 and wondering "Is that horrifying beast out of containment?" Also I think would increase the need of janitorial of cleaning it because, who would honestly want THAT out of containment. Hell I think CI would avoid it and also help us reconatin it.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

1 hour ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

Way better than what we currently have. Let's do it.

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

3 hours ago, Jack II said:

I mean it looks way better than the current one..

Also SCPs arent meant to be pretty you know 

it does look better than the current one its just i dislike this model with a passion

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Support

I was gonna make this post before you but you beat me to it. Also, I don't think that one is copy right because it's a whole different model in the first place.  I think that's why in lore they had to change the model because the last one was trademarked

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

16 hours ago, drago89115 said:

As long as theres no copyright issues this would be good
+support

but if there is it will be a 
+/- support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

17 hours ago, drago89115 said:

As long as theres no copyright issues this would be good
+support

but if there is it will be a 
+/- support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

22 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
The model we use is alright, but isn't really terrifying and doesn't make me really want to run away. BUT WITH THE FUCKIN UNITY MODEL I'LL RUN AWAY EVEN FASTER THEN RUNNING FROM 682 MY GOD IS IT UGLY, TERRIFYING AND ALL AROUND HIDEOUS. But, I think it's needed to add that creep factor because it adds another layer of anxiety when going past 173 and wondering "Is that horrifying beast out of containment?" Also I think would increase the need of janitorial of cleaning it because, who would honestly want THAT out of containment. Hell I think CI would avoid it and also help us reconatin it.

Former Assistant Head Of Maintenance & Engineering

You're a winner kid, don't you ever forget that.

+Support

• New model = Actually Scary
  • Worth the 11 MB for one of our most prolific SCPs to have a more iconic appearance
  • The current model just isn't intimidating

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 6/22/2020 at 5:25 PM, Bionicle said:

11 mb doesnt seem that bad, +support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"