Sky Application For Chaos Insurgency

Skybrozgaming

In-game Name: Sky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92929792

DiscordID: Skybroz #3463

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?- 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)- Dedicated to attending events that command requests us to attend, even if optional, as I'm usually always looking to get into the eyes of higher ups for possible promotions or just recognition. Active usually everyday and I'm not like one of those MTF or GenSec that just quit the job when theres a D Block riot or mass containment breaches, meaning that I wouldn't just quit the game if a raid went sideways. Usually as Nu7 I would stay on to re contain SCPs even if it's a defcon 2 meaning that im dedicated to the job even through thick and thin, and judging from past PTs and rifle training I've found that I'm decent in combat and out of every 90 bullets only one hits a trainer thats passing by for trigger discipline training. Willing to listen to all higher ups even if its a small rank difference and loyal to other teammates. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?- Due to being in MTF I already have experience in the workings of the foundation and layout of it, which could prove useful to navigating. Compared to other candidates that may only be research or GenSec in the past with little to no experience of the map layout.  And due to MTF training it has taught how to act professionally and not "mingey" as well as teaching me all there is to know about SCPs within the facility (containment procedures) and due to the training for MTF I was taught to act responsibly with my gun and expertly with it. 

How active can you be?- Usually on everyday, if not then every other day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes I have both.

Edited by Skybrozgaming

Extremely disrespectful, just RDMed 3 people and got off the server. Not professional at all. Not a good fit for CI

-Support

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

@[GL] Zeus Hey Zeus, was that kill logs or damage logs, was I damaged first, if not then I take full responsibility for it. And warned accordingly. I would like to be warned for it if damage logs say that I hit them first, as that would be completely out of line.

-Sky 

Edited by Skybrozgaming
  • Sad 1

Yep that’s a yikes, I guess never feel that you should act like a minge as a D Class, that’s the end of my career as CI, never stop acting professional even as a the most mingey job in the server begins to allure you to become unprofessional.

Edited by Skybrozgaming

35 minutes ago, Skybrozgaming said:

Yep that’s a yikes, I guess never feel that you should act like a minge as a D Class, that’s the end of my career as CI, never stop acting professional even as a the most mingey job in the server begins to allure you to become unprofessional.

Recognizing your mistakes is the first step to success. Considering you apologized and even asked me to give you the punishment, shows you are mature. Just make sure to not be overly mingey even on d class

Im changing this to a +Support

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

ACCEPTED Please join the discord and ask for a fto

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"