UnBan For OG Meme Daddy- Denied

Lime King

Steam Name:  OG Meme Daddy

Ingame Name: Lime King

SteamID:76561198344262660

Ban Length: 7 days

Admin that Banned you: (console)

Reason for Ban: 20 warning threshold

Dispute: I completely understand if this is not possible, but upon going over my profile and seeing the exact dates of all my warns throughout my time on gaming light for PoliceRP i saw i have 2 warnings from 2017 so over 3 years ago that were taken into consideration into this 2 warning threshold ban. I take full responsibility for any and all warnings that i have been given. I just ask that those from years ago are not taken into consideration in this ban. So if possible i would love to have the ban removed in full but if not at least reduced. Feel free to ping me in discord as i may not check this regularly. 

EDIT: I do really enjoy this community (hence why I've donated, not that it'll change this decision) I just want to let all staff know that i do appreciate any/all who do/don't view this appeal. Worst case i will see you guys in one week, looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Gmod.thumb.PNG.19a64c9670e302566d695d4043c27ee7.PNGGmod.thumb.PNG.19a64c9670e302566d695d4043c27ee7.PNGCapture.thumb.PNG.ea065e876ec1aad2d9ebcdd35d8e7638.PNG 

Edited by OG Meme Daddy

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

Warn bans arent appealable I think. Also the ban is only a week, just wait it out. 

- Support

• Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Dredgen said:

Warn bans arent appealable I think. Also the ban is only a week, just wait it out. 

- Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-support 

Sorry man warn bans aren't appealable,  unfortunately doesn't matter if a warn if from 2017 as it is still valid and still counts to the total amount of warns you do have and at every 10, 20, 30 warn you may get banned for a certain length and then on your 40th its a perma ban. 😞

Signature.png

2 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

6 hours ago, TheJayden said:

-Support

Warn bans are not appealable 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I typically dont reply to these (unless the person is being super hostile about it) and you're being respectful so thank you for that. 

Anyway, bans are automated at 10, 20, 30 and 40 warnings and each time varies in severity at the end. It is a 1 week ban yes and hopefully you wont accumulate anymore warnings as time goes on. It's basically in place to let people know that "Hey, you're getting in trouble a lot. Take a break and lets try to fix things." and sadly enough, even warns that are years old are  taken into account. Just be careful alright my guy? I have faith in you to do better. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||