Dr Whale's EMS LT Application

Should I Become a EMS LT?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become a EMS LT?

• Yes!
    • No

In-Game Name: Dr Whale, Dokter Walvis, Doctor Whale (Varies How i Feel Being a Whale)

SteamID (If not available put N/A): STEAM_0:1:95082301

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

Current Rank: Supervisory Paramedic

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Week

How long have you been in EMS?: Almost 2 Months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2137654310

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): I Should Be Promoted in EMS because I love being in EMS, for-one I am one of the most active FTO's. And I want to expand my "career" inside EMS. Another reason is that I want to be apart of Low command in a Department that I will stick to for a while! I couldn't wait until today to apply for LT. The more that I go inside EMS, the more fun things that I could do for EMS. Such As doing things that people don't want to do. Now Yes, my activity has been lower, but I will more than improve it by 600%! As an LT I will take my duties very seriously as I am as a SPARA. Being in Low Command Will Give me the Incentive to be more active, and I will do anything that anyone will need to do. Also as an LC Member, I can Correct Lower Medics behavior, and help enforce people when other people are not on to do anything! I am very flexible for my schedule on EMS, In all, I can really do anything Higher Low Command needs me to do! And Being a Low Command Member will open new opportunites for medics to talk to me about issues inside the "medic gang" So that I and All of The LC members can help and fix. In Short, I am applying for Lieutenant, because I want to open up new opportunities for everyone, and enforce things that other Low command Members can't do because they are not on or their PC is Broken. Thank You For Reading this, have a Good Day Doctor Whale.

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: Yes

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: Yes

Do you agree to be professional and mature?: Yes

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

Mostly +Support

-Great Guy
-Knows how to do his job well
-Active
-Good FTO

The only thing that can be somewhat negative is maybe stay SPARA for another week or two. You don't wanna climb so fast it doesn't seem that good in my eyes. But other than that, you  have my full support.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 6/21/2020 at 6:47 PM, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

-Good Guy 

-Helpful 

-He's So Nice

-Deserves The rank 

Goodluck! 

#BeHappy

I agree good luck whale! 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

On 6/21/2020 at 7:15 PM, Asuka said:

Mostly +Support

-Great Guy
-Knows how to do his job well
-Active
-Good FTO

The only thing that can be somewhat negative is maybe stay SPARA for another week or two. You don't wanna climb so fast it doesn't seem that good in my eyes. But other than that, you  have my full support.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head of Staff
On 6/21/2020 at 5:47 PM, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

-Good Guy 

-Helpful 

-He's So Nice

-Deserves The rank 

Goodluck! 

#BeHappy

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander