• No

In-Game Name: Rhammer

SteamID (If not available put N/A): STEAM_0:1:173316405

Rank You are Applying For: LT

Current Rank: S-Para 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5-6 months

How long have you been in EMS?: 9 months

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof): https://photos.app.goo.gl/2q2hDt5DxU8HLeaG9

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): The reason I would like to be promoted starts at the roleplay experience.   being a LT would largely improve my roleplay experience. Another reason is to help improve my response time. Usually when I'm on the EMS job, I am FR because the ambulance is a slower vehicle. With the new rank comes new vehicles so I can respond to calls faster. Also I want to expand the ems department and train and promote people and become like Seb (I know it is impossible to become that good and cool but I will try). The more i play with the community, the more i learn about how awesome the ems department is. I love the ems department and the gaming light community and I want to improve it every day. This promotion will help me expand the ems department and improve the community. Another reason is with being LT will mean I will be in low command, In I was part of a family where I was in low command and being part of LC, I feel better and good about helping (I do this anyway but being LC gets you more respect.) Another reason is as low command i can help prevent bad ems habits and promote good ones (like buddy riding, filling traffic rules, etc.) I want to keep the ems department as friendly as a department as I can. I want to see the department flourish and grow, and i want to grow with it. If I become LT than I can make this department greater than ever (or not) but I will try.

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: Yes

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: yes

Do you agree to be professional and mature?: Yes

Thanks for taking the time to read my application

+/But More - Support

I Plus Support For Literally all of the reasons ever!

You have been at that position for at least 6 months

You can be really helpful!

Now The Minus Support

you have been a little inactive, but hopefully that won't stop you

and you've been recently striked for FTO, And Striked Again, So Now Turning More Twards a - Support.

I really Want to see you as an EMS LT, but Some things could be worked on.

Good Luck! Whale Doctor Thing.

Edited by Dr. Whale

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

On 6/21/2020 at 3:28 PM, Dr. Whale said:

+/But More - Support

I Plus Support For Literally all of the reasons ever!

You have been at that position for at least 6 months

You can be really helpful!

Now The Minus Support

you have been a little inactive, but hopefully that won't stop you

and you've been recently striked for FTO, And Striked Again, So Now Turning More Twards a - Support.

I really Want to see you as an EMS LT, but Some things could be worked on.

Good Luck! Whale Doctor Thing.

I agree, we can all learn from our mistakes. So good luck 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

• 2 weeks later...