Blizzard/Tundras VCMDR Application

Frosty_

Should I become VCMDR  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Tundras Vice Commander Application 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Tundra/Blizzard

What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Legion (Vaders Fist)

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?  

I want to become a Vice Commander because i’ve seen it grow insanely and I want to be able to have the opportunity to help it grow even more. I want to become command also because I feel I have worked my way up to Being the COL (was promoted during the time of this app being up) and ARC Lead and now I feel I am ready for the next step in my career. I have alway been one to help with whatever I can if I get this opportunity I will get the chance to help 501st as-well as get more involved with command as a whole and be able to put my output on issues. 

How much game time do you have on the server?  Between 3-4 weeks

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

There are many responsibilities with being a commander of a branch but the main one is leading his men. A commander is the head of all things within  there branch. They must be able to oversee and make the right decisions are being made. Since I am applying for the role of Vice Commander my role would be to be the direct assistant to the commander.  I will assist the commander with overseeing the entire regiment and communicate and give my output on issues to help advise the the commander. If they commander is ever busy or on LOA I would step in with the other VCMDR and help keep the regiment under control till there return. 

Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You can trust with the rank of Vice Commander  because of many reasons but mainly my experience and reputation. I have proven that I am dedicated and skilled within the 501st by becoming COL as-well as becoming the lead of the special forces ARC Troopers. I have also proven my dedication the community as a whole. I have been willing to help whoever I can. I am friendly and respectful to everyone who speaks to me. Many people come to me asking for advise and outlook on issues and I never turned any of them down. I am purely dedicated to this battalion and this community as a whole. And if I get the position I will continue my hard work thats a promise.

How often can you be Online? : I can be on at least 4-5 hours a day typically 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 1 warning for ERP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL HAIL LORD VADER!!!

peeping tom GIF

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+ Support

- Mans active as all hell
- 501st devotee
- Solid and structured application
- LTC and ARC Lead

One thing to note, I have no preference between Bubba and Blizzard, I trust them both a lot and in equal amounts.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

2 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- 501st devotee
- LTC and ARC Lead

One thing to note, I have no preference between Bubba and Blizzard, I trust them both a lot and in equal amounts.

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

4 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- 501st devotee
- LTC and ARC Lead

4 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- 501st devotee
- LTC and ARC Lead

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

22 hours ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- 501st devotee
- LTC and ARC Lead

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 6/22/2020 at 2:37 PM, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- 501st devotee
- LTC and ARC Lead

On 6/22/2020 at 2:37 PM, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- 501st devotee
- LTC and ARC Lead

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 6/22/2020 at 12:37 PM, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- 501st devotee
- LTC and ARC Lead

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |