Combatant Utility CCs. - Denied

BadTimeInbound

What are you suggesting? -

If someone pays the $50 fee for MTF and the $20 fee for Utility, they can get a combatant utility CC akin to the likes of ACMs and MMFs. Weapon, armor and health restrictions still apply. The only difference would be they can attack aggressively without self defense. 

How would this change better the server? - 

More options for CCs, more incentive to get them. This change would also circumvent the "discount MTF" argument, as it is actually more expensive.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -

Possible mingery? More combatants in LCZ.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -

Utility, Research, Zeeptin's wallet.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

N/A

Prolly not gonna pass but y'know at least the idea is out there.

Edited by BadTimeInbound
  • Dislike 5
  • Gaminglight Love 1

- Support.

While I'm very much in favor of opening up CCs to other branches, allowing combatant CCs would basically just allow people to play GENSEC and sometimes do other stuff. It erases the boundaries between branches and makes them useless. If you want to play as a combatant, either reach the official rank within that branch to do so, or play GENSEC/MTF/CI.

• Like 2

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support.

While I'm very much in favor of opening up CCs to other branches, allowing combatant CCs would basically just allow people to play GENSEC and sometimes do other stuff. It erases the boundaries between branches and makes them useless. If you want to play as a combatant, either reach the official rank within that branch to do so, or play GENSEC/MTF/CI.

Valid point. 

27 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

28 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support.

-support
I would say yes, because I know you can handle yourself and a majority of people can as well and mainly do what their CC is meant to do. Heal, fix, clean, or research. But some people can't and use their CC as more of an MTF CC then a medical, technical, janitorial, or research CC. Examples are Dr. Slime and baguette and nurse peggu. If this was allowed then I think people like them (not saying that those people are bad, I have nothing against them just using them as an example) then it can be abused and then just become a cheeper, not as good gensec CC or MTF CC.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-Support, if you want to be a combatant, get an MTF job.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support.

Just now, Falxen said:

if you want to be a combatant, get an MTF job.

what He said

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

58 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

Excuse me what the fuck

-support

^

i want to go shoot shoot but abuse the massive lack of utility rules against doing dumb shit in the name of rp essentially creating a loophole around a good amount of rules

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

7 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

6 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, if you want to be a combatant, get an MTF job.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support.

| SCP-RP | Senior Moderator | 

-support  If you wanna fight people an play combat man, Join Gensec, Mobile Task Force, Or CI 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

-support

No hard feelings, but I just feel like if you want to murder people you should join Gensec or MTF. I am saying this as a utility command member.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

-Support
Also if you would like to have a Conbatent Utility job thats why we have MMF and ACM thay also have more health and armor then the Utility CC allow

Edited by drago89115

• 3 weeks later...