Scp 035 Suggestions - Accepted

Squash

What are you suggesting? - I have two suggestions so ill go into detail for both.

1st - Let 035 have guns, at most any kind of pistol. 035 in my opinion is very weak, yes he can breach scps. However its very easy to stop him from breaching, the only way I see him breaching is from CI however 035 would most likely still not be able to breach any scps BECAUSE of CI

This seems like a good buff for 035. A ranged weapon seems  right for 035, as its very hard to get up close to people when they mow you down with there guns. Which guns should be allowed?

-Any kind of pistol, including deagle.

-Mac 10 

I really hope 035 gets some kind of buff soon. The keypad cracker is nice, however on a full server when there is many MTF I do not see it getting used much.

2nd - Let 035 team with opposing forces of the foundation, example being CI or even D class. I can understand if this one does not get many supports on, but it would be a nice touch. Other scps have restrictions that does not allow them IN LORE to team, example being 049 and the "pestilance" or 682 hating all life. 035 seems like the only scp that can actually team with humans, it would make sense that he hates the foundation for locking him up too.

How would this change better the server? - 035 would be a overall better scp if he had a ranged weapon. Low health pool and a melee weapon does not work together in my opinion. Like 049 is better because MTF cannot shoot at him or kill him. 035 on the other hand is a KOS. If 035 can buy a pistol that would be nice

Also teaming with like CI would be pretty cool. At a minimum D class should be able to team with 035.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't see many problems with these, as 035 is a easy target regardless. Same thing with the teaming suggestion as 035 I believe has a worst version of the keypad cracker than CI does. If there is problems with this, I don't see it.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 035 mostly, like I said a ranged weapon for 035 would be a pretty big buff, especially with the desert eagle. It can benefit CI & D class too. Since on CI's side its KOS for 035 they are probably not going to want to breach him, same thing with D class as its 40 or 50+ roll to mind control them. 

Tbh 035 is my favorite scp and I think hes the most unique out of all the scps, he seems to only work well if he breaches 049 and 049 gets two zombies to assist them since he can go through cp.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support 

- I agree that 035 needs a buff!

- Although I do not agree giving 035 a weapon, I think either 035 has its swep buffed or 035 gets an entire new swep.

Edited by Dang

Weapon would be a nice touch, that or increase his overall hp as 350 and 100 armor aint going to do nothing.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

1 hour ago, Dang said:

+Support 

- Although I do not agree giving 035 a weapon, I think either 035 has its swep buffed or 035 gets an entire new swep.

035 with a deagle?? Nah

-Support on the weapons maybe the SWEP could be increased to do more damage as it’s really bad atm.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, Dang said:

+Support 

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+support
To have a gun when you have literally tentacles doing [REDACTED] to a person's [REDACTED] is you know...not really smart. I agree his swep needs to be buffed and honestly a re-working of his swep would be even better. He just needs to be buffed all around. While teaming with CI and D-class is lore friendly, wouldn't also be smart to team up with personnel to induct them into a state of comfort then backstab them to gain access to lets say, LCZ and into the armory right off the bat. I think the person playing as 035 should have the ability to pick his own battles and situation to give 035 a completely different feel then every other SCP. With that being said, this brings an entire new role play experience into the table. Him being able to rat out CI to gain trust with MTF for a short while then betraying them is pretty clever espacially as it can be done in many ways. Or teaming with CI to lure foundation personnel where CI are located. Or D-class to overall help him escape. I like this idea a lot and really want this added.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+support

-in my opinion 035 is almost useless unless you can somehow manage to sneak up on an MTF and Mind Control them which in my experience is very rare so 035 being able to get some form of gun would be interesting as well as being able to team with people to Further his own Interests

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Manager
On 6/21/2020 at 8:47 AM, Dang said:

+Support 

On 6/27/2020 at 4:17 PM, BadTimeInbound said:

+Support. 
035 is currently the weakest keter with the least threat to the foundation, hence why it is never played on. 

On 6/22/2020 at 9:34 PM, [GL] Dtscalice said:

+support

-in my opinion 035 is almost useless unless you can somehow manage to sneak up on an MTF and Mind Control them which in my experience is very rare so 035 being able to get some form of gun would be interesting as well as being able to team with people to Further his own Interests

+Support All reasons stated above. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 6/21/2020 at 2:47 AM, Dang said:

+Support