Scp-035 Medical Knowledge

Squash

Grade: 110%

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Quality: Quality

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Lore: 20/20 

You got the RP just right. He would have previous memories. This is something we need to experiment with more.

Creativity:  30/20

This was such a unique test. I wish to see more like this!

Presentation:  20/20

The format is great. I love how you added pictures too, good work!

Writing: 40/40

The writing was very detailed and clear. I could visualize the test in my head. Good work

If you ever have any questions or need help with a Test Log, you can come talk to me or any other Research Command and we will help you out!