LSD from 294 Enhancing strength of SCP 049-2 (2nd-3rd Experiment)

Lore Name: Dr. Albert Hofmann
SCP: 294, 049, 049-2 (4 Instances)

Question / Idea: Would LSD from 294 make a scp 049-2 stronger (Continued) 

Hypothesis: After researching 294 I have found it to produce a psychoactive substance when the input "LSD" is entered. The substance seems to stimulate humans in tests with D Class and I wish to find out if it affects Scp 049-2 in any way. In my previous experiment it seemed to make SCP 049-2 stronger but so I think it to be true that it does in fact temporarily increase the strength of both humans and SCP 049-2 instances. In my previous experiment it seemed the substance had an effect but I decided the results were inconclusive. Ive decided to repeat it twice to have a more accurate final conclusion, I expect the same results.

Observations (What Happened During Test):  During the first test the SCP injected with 294's Hofmann sauce showed no signs of intoxication and did not seem to even register pain or discomfort upon injection, this being contrary to my first tests results. The SCP injected with a placebo then won the fight and there seemed to be little to no effect on the SCP injected with LSD. This was repeated to the tee with the second test, with virtually no difference between the two. I do not know if it comes down to improper dosage, too high dosage or that the substance was ineffective on the SCP 049-2 instances. They did not seem to show any physical signs of intoxication or increased physical resilience that is, more often than not, shown in humans so I do not believe them to have lost the fight due to intoxication. Unfortunately more tests will have to be done to discover if 294's substance does affect them, but I may have to set my research on the subject aside to move to more pressing matters.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli:  Two 049-2's injected with placebos beat to death 2 049-2's whom had been injected with a substance from 294

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):  Contrary to my last experiment on the subject the substance from SCP 294 did not seem to affect the 049-2 instances. I am not sure if this is because they are "undead" or because I underestimated the dosage. It seemed to have a strong effect in my previous experiment so I would like to up the dosage and try 3 more sessions.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:  No it does not seem to be but mistakes may have been made so it is hard to say for certain.

Grade: (D) (60%)

Test Quality: Sub Standard.

Lore: 15/20 I don't think something that's technically already dead will respond to these kinds of stimuli by the end u nailed it tho good job. 

Creativity: 8/20 I've seen so many tests on giving SCP drugs and seeing what happens.

Presentation: 10/20 pictures help. 

Writing: 20/40 more detail can help.

=============================

Yes let's give a zombie a drug that makes other people like zombies. I like it 

The old E11 CMDR Jay