MTF tau-5 "Samsara" Update [REVISED] - Denied

RadioactiveUnicorn

This is a revised update to a denied suggestion

What are you suggesting? -  MTF Tau-5's model is a bit lackluster. While I like the model itself, I feel it brings a odd image to the job itself. A russian MTF model just doesn't really fit with the description of an immortal cyborg clone. As such, I'd reccomend something more high-tech. Like an actual cyborg. On the otherhand of the spectrum, MTF Tau-5's model can easily be confused with models from Nu-7 and E-11. Overall, I believe that it would be easier for Tau-5 to stand out and be a more appealing class to play.

How would this change better the server? - Right now, not many players choose Tau-5. This is mainly because of the boring playermodel and dull colors. With a brand new splash of paint, Tau-5 can be easily enticing to new and old players alike.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - There is only one disadvantage i can think of. It may take some time for people to familiarize with the new model, but even then, it's very easy to get used to, as the other is very drab.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF Tau-5 players, People who want an interesting combatant to choose.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1977725380 TESTED PLAYERMODEL

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1994586262 TESTED PLAYERMODEL

Original Denied Suggestion HERE

-----------------------------------------------------

Some of you have been suggesting a smaller model.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=371039170 TESTED PALYERMODEL

This one should be better ^

Edited by RadioactiveUnicorn
New Playermodel Added

DON'T SHOOT! I'M NO LONGER WITH THE SCIENCE TEAM! | Nyarlethotep is my RPname

-Support, those models are 25/70 MB, getting that for just 1 job is a no from me.

Also, the problem with Tau-5 isn't the model, its that it just doesn't have anything special. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support
I like the models...but the size is way to big and 99% won't be added. If you find a model around at most like 7mb that looks nice and has no main issue with the model then I would change to a +support

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

8 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support, those models are 25/70 MB, getting that for just 1 job is a no from me.

Also, the problem with Tau-5 isn't the model, its that it just doesn't have anything special. 

-support that model size though 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

5 hours ago, Falxen said:

Couldn't of said it better myself!

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

19 hours ago, Falxen said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

21 hours ago, Falxen said:

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

-support

On 6/21/2020 at 4:53 AM, Falxen said:

That and as a Frequent tau-5 player i have had no issues RPing as MTF Tau 5 Onru (Actual Lore T5 Member) where people dont mistake me for Nu7, Yes you may look like Nu7 but that doesnt mean that a lot of people mistake you for Nu7 and to be honest i like the Current model on Tau 5 if a change was wanted why not go back to the original model that was being used?

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• 3 weeks later...