SCP-999 Pill Form Test

Lore Name: Nyarlethotep
SCP: SCP-999

Question / Idea: If a sample of SCP-999 is put in a pill what effects will it have?
Background Research: SCP-999 is an amoeba like orange slime with the consistency of peanut butter. SCP-999 is sentient and affectionate. SCP-999's diet consists mainly of candy and other sugary items. SCP-999 consumes material via a single pseudopod. It appreciates and will often ensue in "tickle fights" that have resulted in a general feeling of euphoria and a cure of all depression symptoms.
Hypothesis: The pill will cure any depression the subject may have.

Observations (What Happened During Test): A single cubic millimeter and a single cubic centimeter of slime was taken from SCP-999. The two samples were put in two different pills [A:1mm B:1cm]. Pill A was given to a D-Class. Subject Reported a strong feeling of happiness that wore of in ten [10] minutes. Subject was still depressed afterwards. Pill B was given to a different D-Class. Subject reported an overwhelming sense of happiness for 20 minutes. Depression completely dissipated afterwards.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 1 witness, 2 D-Class, Security Camera Footage.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): It seems that SCP-999 is capable of producing a happiness effect even when sepperated parts of it's body are used. On top of that, It seems that SCP-999 slime causes greater results when used in greater quantities. Manufacuring of pills are still being debated.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes, but only with Pill B.

pill.jpg

• Like 1

DON'T SHOOT! I'M NO LONGER WITH THE SCIENCE TEAM! | Nyarlethotep is my RPname

Grade: (95%)

Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 20/20
This follows lore quite well.

Creativity: 15/20
Its not the most creative but its also not an over saturated test.

Presentation: 20/20
I like how you added a picture

Writing: 40/40
Couldn't find any mistakes, well done

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin