Ban Appeal for Burner- Denied

Burner

Steam Name: Burner

Ingame Name: Burner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112547487

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: NCWSMT| Mass Player Diss|Server Diss| SMT Diss

Dispute: First off I want to apologize to the GOV players I actually talked down to. This is the only thing I am guilty  of. I was having fun at first getting in chases with them after I committed a crime and gettting away. I shouldn't of called them bad at driving and taking it as far as I did. That was very wrong of me. I got heated when someone handcuffed me at hospital and then got in their car and left me there handcuffed without bringing me there or releasing me. I got angry because it was an ignorant thing to do on their part, but I shouldn't of talked that disrespectful towards them. I am sorry for that. 

Now, the part that I am not guilty of is Server diss and SMT diss. Not once did I commit either. If I did I want proof of such from Snar himself since I pm'd him all the things I said to him before my ban. I did say to him I wasn't going to chill out nor leave the server. Then I got banned. I told him in ooc that he should train the PD better at pursuits which I was giving a suggestion. Not disrespecting him. If he took it as such then I apologize. I did mass player diss and I will wait my 8 more days. That is fine. I deserve that, but when I check to see when I get off my ban and see a permanant ban made afterwards I get a little confused. CJtheGorilla and many others on the server on the time saw what I said and I didn't diss the server, community, or any member of SMT. I need proof via screenshots or video to prove this. I know for a fact I won't get them because they are nonexistant. 

I have always been a man of doing the time if I do the crime. I wouldn't care if I knew I did it. I request Snar or any other SMT to prove me wrong that I dissed GL PoliceRP in anyway or dissed any SMT. Please. I do not understand the reasoning behind this. I am guilty of the NCWSMT | Mass Player Diss, but not Server or SMT dissing. I would have only known about this perm ban because I wanted to see how soon I can play on the server, but yet I cannot anymore due to this permanant ban on me. Which I am 100% confused and innocent of the server and smt dissing.

Thank you for reading and getting back to me. 

-Burner.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+Support

• I know SMT word is final but, I don't believe Burner was aiming to be disrespectful, anger gets to the best of us sometimes and its understandable, though he should still be held accountable maybe at a reduce sentence or a formal warning in my opinion would be fair, Burner has recognized his mistakes and I believe he should be given another chance at the community since he has not been known to be like this beforehand, a recomendation to Burner please be respectful at all times, and if this appeal is successful please learn from your mistakes.
  • Best of Luck.

5q3NfnC.png

-support

This looks like you are just trying to hide what you actually did by demanding proof of everything you did.

Snar doesn't have to record anything he does on staff, so the fact you are demanding and then trying to smear him by saying that proof will never come out just seems like an attempt to discredit and trash Snar instead of claiming you didn't do what you were banned for. Snar has been apart of staff on GL forever, I highly doubt he just woke up that day and randomly said I am going to go false ban someone.

-Support

First off, staff members don't need to have evidence on hand when it comes to banning players.

Secondly, management doesn't just throw permanent bans out like candy, nor would they lie in their ban reason. ESPECIALLY our Senior Management Team.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

-support 

Smt had proof of you server dissing and extended your ban to perma and they aren't required to provide this to you. You had a terrible attitude and lied about what happened and failed to own up to all of your mistakes that you made that day so I believe your ban should stand

• Head of Staff

-Support

I suspect that the disrespectful stuff that you said about Snar and Gaminglight in the UMC discord is what got your ban extended.

Ban should stay

Edited by frog milk
words

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

4 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

First off, staff members don't need to have evidence on hand when it comes to banning players.

Secondly, management doesn't just throw permanent bans out like candy, nor would they lie in their ban reason. ESPECIALLY our Senior Management Team.

3 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

Smt had proof of you server dissing and extended your ban to perma and they aren't required to provide this to you. You had a terrible attitude and lied about what happened and failed to own up to all of your mistakes that you made that day so I believe your ban should stand

I agree with Jimmy, not to mention you went into the UMC Discord and started complaining about your ban then server dissed. Which you said "You did not do at all" so there is proof I guess???

Proof of that: https://prnt.sc/t3s1mk 

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-SUPPORT

No member of staff is 100% obligated to give you evidence on anything. Actually, nobody is obligated to give evidence of anything (unless there are very specific circumstances involved) and in your case, you didn't help your case at all by what you were saying in the UMC discord AFTER you were banned. SMT Disrespect is a very punishable offense and to add on to that, you're not being entirely honest in your ban appeal. So, how about we start over for what you REALLY said and REALLY did so that way the community can give the proper feedback instead of you leaving out bits and pieces of the story. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

9 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

No member of staff is 100% obligated to give you evidence on anything. Actually, nobody is obligated to give evidence of anything (unless there are very specific circumstances involved) and in your case, you didn't help your case at all by what you were saying in the UMC discord AFTER you were banned. SMT Disrespect is a very punishable offense and to add on to that, you're not being entirely honest in your ban appeal. So, how about we start over for what you REALLY said and REALLY did so that way the community can give the proper feedback instead of you leaving out bits and pieces of the story. 

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

2 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

16 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

13 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

Your ban was only 2 weeks because I wanted you to chill out and take a break, after you outwright disrespected other community members after being told to stop, claiming "I'm not going to play a toddler game, im a grown ass man and ill say what i wish".

https://prnt.sc/t3s1mk This warrants your punishment, no?

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017