Trial GM application- Accepted

CWW22

In-game name: TicketToRide

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88522143

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SF OP (MSG)/ MC TRN

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: I've been playing for about 2 months now

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have general knowledge of the cannon lore since I have watched most the TV shows played the games and watched the movies many times

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: A lot  of the times I get ideas for events that I think sound enjoyable to make and see how they playout

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have never been warned on the server and try to be helpful to people when I can  explaining how to correct format there name and hosting tryouts often

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have never been one but I do know how they work                                                                               

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  For a on ship event you have a couple actors  pulled from chat to become rebel infiltrators these people would change there name they would be put on the ship and be tasked to extract important data from bridge.                 after placing these actors on the ship (most likely as STs) I will notify Navel that there are multiple infiltrators on the ship and recommend that shock should go around and ask for IDs from the troopers that they find in a attempt to locate the rebels if a rebel is asked for a id they must do (/me shows fake ID) and roll to see if its successful .in the case that the rebels have either been discovered or have gotten the information that they had been tasked with getting a small rebel fleet will hyper space in including a couple X-wings some A-Wings and a transport the transports job is to get to either MHB or SHB to get the rebels off the ship before they die if it dose so successfully then the rebels will then hyper space out of the air space

As for a off ship event you could have our ISD be called to destroy a rebel stronghold that has been found upon landing it is discovered that the base has a shield around it preventing bombardment of the base  so a small task force from a Spec ops battalion such as IF   IC  or  ARC troops must be sent to turn of the planetary shield generator they have to fight some rebels on there way to do so maybe even running into a jedi or something at the place where they have to turn it off while the spec ops are doing there thing a Rebel ambush will happen on the remaining forces who are waiting outside the shield generator that they have to  defend against after the shields have been turned off the troops will have to board the transports and leave the area so that the base can be destroyed if the  Spec ops team fails then the remainder of  the troops will be orderd to advance in the base and take it by force extracting any useful data they can find  followed by 31st rigging the place to explode then having transports having everyone board and leave 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): I  know how to do it with a tool gun 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): no

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

On 6/21/2020 at 12:37 AM, SilversVids said:

+SUPPORT

Good Application
Nice Guy
Think you would be good for the role

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

On 6/21/2020 at 7:37 AM, SilversVids said:

+SUPPORT

Good Application
Nice Guy

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 6/21/2020 at 12:37 AM, SilversVids said:

+SUPPORT

Good Application
Nice Guy

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12