Steam Name: Dimension

Ingame Name: DImension

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82754560

Ban Length: Perma 

Admin that Banned you: Console 

Reason for Ban: Impersonation of Staff 

https://gyazo.com/cd1ceac12ceabd45b23b030fbb01ab71

Dispute: 

I was banned late last year for impersonation of staff. This occurred when I joined a SCRP server and was speaking to someone - who I did not realize was a staff member 

and was telling them that I use to be a staff member on the police rp servers.  It was my second time on the scrp servers so I was new and had very minimal playtime. I told the staff member who I was and he didn't believe my and believed that I was impersonating a staff member because of my little playtime. However, on PRP I have just under 2 weeks of playtime.  He then thinking I was a minge who has NITRP and was trying to pretend to be someone who he wasn't perma banned me from the scrp servers. (however at the time I still could join back the police rp server and play on there). The ban says that I was impersonating on "multiple servers" which was not the case since I never impersonated and only spoke about my staffing history from the past on 1 of the many servers.  Joining back about a week later to find out that I was console banned from all of the gaming light network for impersonation.

I believe I should have had some say, I was never spoken to about this matter, I am dedicated to the PRP server and spent many hours over many years developing friendships and bonds and aiming to strive to do the best and climb the ranks in many departments.  Also, I believe that the person who banned me misunderstood my intentions, believe that because my playtime was lacking on the scrp server, this meant I was mingy and looking to get up to no good, without looking back into the past of my minimal warns to no warns and my prior staffing history on the prp server. 

I'm hoping that something could be done about this, I was really love to rejoin the community since it has been sometime since I lasted got to enjoy playing on the server with friends and a wholesome community.

Thank you, 

Dimesion. 

Yeah no, you were caught impersonating many command members , and that is a blacklist

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

DENIED

Sorry, but community blacklist's are no longer appealable. You may not attempt to appeal this again!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."