New Rule regarding hits - Denied

ColeSoft Grey

What you want to see? - Players Preforming hits (on assassin or on a CC) may not be actively with a Family. ( Meaning the player doesn't have a family name in their name or job title while they are preforming hits. )

What are the advantages of having this? - Prevents abuse. Lately I've seen Assassins and CC's running around with their family doing hits. This is an Issue because it give the Assassin a Unfair advantage and is super frustrating to deal with. 
Assassin: Shoots at target
Target: Shoots Back
Assassins Family: That player is shooting at our family member so lets shoot them.
This leaves the Target in a 1v# that they didn't ask for or initiate. 

I have had personal experience with this. Was on FBI. UMC CC had a hit on. Said UMC shows up with 5 others. UMC shoots at me. I shot back. other 5 UMCs pull weapons. Im in a 1v6 that came out of seemingly nowhere. Its really frustrating because I didnt want that fight. I never asked for that fight.  I didnt even start the fight. And the RP situation i was in has now turned into all out Negev warfare. 

I Had an assassin Fubar me. I shot him back and I was furbared from behind by his family.

I want to see this as a rule to increase the RP and make the server more enjoyable. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

mean +support  it is annoying 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Eh. Maybe make it so people in the family cant interfere/join in instead of them having to take their family name out.

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

37 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Eh. Maybe make it so people in the family cant interfere/join in instead of them having to take their family name out.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support; Positives Outweigh Negatives

+ Would make the Assassin/Hitman truly that, as opposed to being someone who relies on their team
+ Most Assassins with families only play assassin because they don't have a CC with Hit Menu. They are effectively cheating the system
+ Along with "/advert WARN", "/advert MUG", and "/advert MURDER", hits are just another excuse for RDM at the moment. Forcing people to do them alone would at least bring some form of RP to it

- Might be hard to explain to new players
- Some family members will still say "crossfire" as a means of RDM during hits

1 hour ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+ Would make the Assassin/Hitman truly that, as opposed to being someone who relies on their team
+ Most Assassins with families only play assassin because they don't have a CC with Hit Menu. They are effectively cheating the system
+ Along with "/advert WARN", "/advert MUG", and "/advert MURDER", hits are just another excuse for RDM at the moment. Forcing people to do them alone would at least bring some form of RP to it

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

6 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

7 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

That bald Aussie Guy

On 6/21/2020 at 4:27 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• Personally have not seen this at all 
  • If the person being assassinated has family what would you do then? Just have the family not engage with someone shooting at their family?

you missed the whole point

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We will look into this. However will not be added now. Probably in the future.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor