Ducktales Staff apply - Denied

MasterKing

What is your in-game name?:  DuckTales (Known as Masterking)

What is your steam name?:  Ducktales

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:455148988

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes but not on this server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 2018

What date did you make your forums account? June 21st 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  39 warns, 

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: GMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)   I want to be apart of the staff team to help new players, I’ve always been a helpful guy and hopefully, i get to help as many players on the server as I can, I would like to lift the weight off of other staff’s shoulders when the tickets start to pile up, I would really like to be there for players whenever needed, whenever they ask a question I will be there and answer their question to my best ability. I would like to stop minges from ruining the game from others who are trying to RP, Getting to know all players in the server, and having that comfort zone where people feel safe enough to ask me a question or even to have a straight-up conversation with me. I would like to be there and get to know everyone in the staff team, I would like to be there for other staff whenever they have questions or need my help, I could help out the server and make everything run smoother.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would freeze them and try to talk to them, i will be as calm as i can and try to help the player instead, if he/she does listen to me i would have a conversation about reading the rules and not breaking them, i would let her/him know that they are getting banned but that they can come back perhaps and follow the rules, if they dont listen to me and continue to curse at me i would mute them and explain what they did wrong and try to ask them why they did what they did, later i would continue with the following ban and reason.

I do understand that ive got alot of warns and i would really like to redeem myself and help out the server. All of the warns are from 12 months ago, 1 year ago and i would really like to get a second chance. ive always wanted to help out the server and i have realized that i can try this time. I have become mature and would like to apologize to some of the players that i caused trouble to 1 year ago. I hope that you give me a second chance to prove myself.  I know my warns effect on my staff application i just want people to understand  and try to help me instead. Thank you for your time.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2136668237

Edited by MasterKing

-support

I personally have never seen you in game Maybe DIfferent Timezones?

and the whole 39 warns. I understand  but like 39? 1 more slip up and you're gone. 

If You had less warns and I saw you more in game I'd change it to a +support.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

... you are 1 warn from a permanent ban. I can guarantee this will be denied.

- Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Dr. Whale said:

-support

and the whole 39 warns. I understand  but like 39? 1 more slip up and you're gone. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Whale said:

-support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

-support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

2 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

-support

Also no poll and overall you have 39 warns which is a nono sorry but I highly recommend that you worry about the warns and see if you can get some old warns removed.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

7 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

-support

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

9 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

-support

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

On 6/20/2020 at 8:17 PM, Dr. Whale said:

-support

spacer.png

-support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-Support

You have multiple bans on your account along with 39 warnings...

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 6/23/2020 at 2:42 AM, TheJayden said:

-Support

1 warn away from perma, not to mention I've never seen or noticed you before. Not fit for staff.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 6/23/2020 at 9:42 AM, TheJayden said:

-Support

the bans and warns are from 1 year ago. Dont know if you understood that part

16 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

You may be a good guy now but 39 warns is kinda unacceptable especially for staff. I would focus on reading over the motd and following those rules as closely as possible from now on. 

Im, but i cant get the warns away so pretty much im going to be stuck with 39warns

-support

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager