Hobbs Application for Senior Gamemaster- Accepted

Hobbs

Should I become a Senior Gamemaster?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name:

Grand Moff Tarkin / Hobbs

SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:183533210

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

Grand Moff Tarkin

How long have you been Gamemaster:

5 months as of 6/20/2020

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable):

No, I have not recieved any strikes on any of the Gaminglight servers.

How much time do you have on the server?:

768 hours

How well do you know the LORE?

I know my lore extremely well, and I make sure to always revise and read more lore if it's needed for one of my events. I have been in touch with all Star Wars lore material such as Movies, TV Shows, comics and books since I was young, and I still am. I regularely read and watch Star Wars Lore videos or pages to ensure that my events are always creative and always tied with some sort of lore material within the Star Wars Universe. I also "create" my own Lore, including factions and planets, while keeping it "realistic" in the Star Wars Universe. My knowledge of lore extends to both Legends [The Expanded Universe] and Cannon [The Official Lore], I can use or combine both of these two to make new and unique lore material, aswell as make references to either in the events I create.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?

I want to become a Senior Gamemaster because I want to help the GM team even more and help organize it as much as I can. I want to help the Head Gamemaster Beckett and the Senior Gamemaster Huntt in keeping and managing the GM Team of ImperialRP, and making sure that all GM's follow the rules and regulations set in place at all times. I enjoy being a Gamemaster on this server and this is why I dedicated a lot of time into being a part of the GM Team. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?:

I should be trusted with the position of Senior Gamemaster because I have shown my dedication towards the Gamemaster Team countless times. I have lots of experience in the Event Planning category, being a Event Planner/ Gamemaster on multiple servers in my past. I know how to handle a event, and I know how to also handle and help other members of the GM Team. I should be trusted to be a Senior Gamemaster because I am very active and because I would always help anyone in need.

Have you mastered ULX?:

Absolutely, I knew basically all ULX Commands when I first became a Trial Gamemaster.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:

Yes, I know how a Mega Event should be planned and how it should work.

Give an example of a mega event:

Crimson Awakening
[BRIEFING] Our ISD is on a standard patrol in the Outer Rim, when all of a sudden a voice is heard. The mysterious voice asks for access in the ISD,  it wants to speak to the Command. The Hangar opens, a Red V-TOL enters the MHB, no pilot is to be seen.  A cloaked figure, almost statue like, hovering, exits the transport and goes to the Bridge.  He tells the command that he knows information about a old enemy faction's base of operations. 

[PREPARATIONS] Right after giving the information, the Mysterious figure fades away. The Grand Moff transits a message, informing us of some sort of Planetary Cannon that could annihilate any Star Destroyer in a matter of seconds. The location provided coincides with the location given by the Mysterious figure. The troops are briefed by the Command Team, and the hyperspace jumps intitate towards the planet in question.

[ARRIVAL] After the hyperspace jumps, we arrive at the planet. It's a tropical-like paradise, filled with small islands on every stretch of Ocean. As soon as we come out of hyperspace, a Fleet is waiting for us. Compromised of 5 massive dreadnoughts, and a large amount of air superiority fighters. The battle begins, and the enemy deploys troops on the Hull in hopes of destroying our ship's external systems. Our troops deploy on the Hull and a massive clash occurs on it.
The enemy deploys mining drills, and infiltrates enemies in our ISD. They try to reach the Core and the Bridge, but they are succesfuly defeated. The 7th Fleet arrives, and then the Enemy retreats to a unknown location. Suddenly, a Blue beam appears, coming from the planet, and destroys a ISD in seconds. It's the superweapon. The Troops embark on transports, and enter the planet's atmosphere.

[OBJECTIVE] They land on a heavily secured facilty, situated on a small remote island. Their objective is to succesfuly disable the Super Weapon's power source. Far away, the superweapon lurks. The ground starts shaking violently, the troops get confused, they dont know what's happening. The superweapon fires, and the light blinds everyone on the ground. Another ISD goes down, and debris falls down on the planet. Explosions happen everywhere, and chaos errupts. The fight continues, the enemy sends more and more elite troops that outclass our Stormtroopers. It was all a trap, the Super Weapon's power source was hidden well enough and the only thing disabled was a decoy, a fake. The Empire gets outmatched and loses all hope in defeating the foe.  Seeing there is no other way to win this battle, The Grand Moff transmits another message, issuing a retreat order immediately. The troops embark on the transports, and return to the ISD.

[ENDING] Once returned to the ISD, the enemy fleet arrives once again and starts a assault. We get boarded once again, but this time we fend it off easier. A large object comes out of hyperspace. The Death Star has arrived, and over Imperial Comms one line is heard "Commence primary ignition, you may fire when ready".  The Death Star fires at the planet, and blows it up to nothingness.  The Empire secures another key victory,  and so the Mega Event is over.

How active can you be:

I can be extremely active In-Game, Discord and Teamspeak, and most of the time I would be able to train and help any new Trial Gamemasters that got accepted into the Gamemaster Team.

Edited by Hobbs

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

Major + Support

- High command so trusted

- Hella active

- Only 2 Senior GM+ to train the influx of GM apps recently.

- Events really detailed.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

Please don’t take this personally Hobbs but I’m going to go with a mostly - support (but some god points aswell ) 

- has a nice application 

- is a nice guy 

now into the bad 

- you are  inactive event wise I can not remember the last time you did an event I have asked other GMs and they agree the last time you did an event ping or put something in the calendar was 15 days ago... I have asked other gms and they haven’t seen you do an event since then. 

if you improve your event activity I will change this to a + support 

Good luck Hobbs 

Major + Support

- Hella active

Going to be fr with you, I get how people can call Hobbs event activity inactive, but from what I've seen,
Quality takes over quantity, There are so many events where I have been ACTIVELY engaged in, The attention to detail is something I'd call outstanding, and I've never experienced an event where Hobbs have fucked up, or been stuck. He actually listens to the community and what they want and from what I experience its some of the best damn events I've participated and only seen good things from these events. Hobbs actually knows lore too, This guy is a serious NERD (in a good way) and as told me what he plans too do with future events, and its something that sounds good, and with good planning could be the best damn story-line on Imperial-RP (Sorry Beckett). I can seriously say that man is ready for Senior GM, He's not afraid to spea- Type up on corruption within the GM Team and he's not afraid to make the right decisions for the GM team. This guy even got a shoutout by Hotshot! How can he not get GM. Give this many GM Already! 

Good Luck Man

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Major Support +

Very active
Very trust worthy
Very Nice guy
All round pog
Amazing application
Amazing Events

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

14 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Major + Support

- Hella active

Going to be fr with you, I get how people can call Hobbs event activity inactive, but from what I've seen,
Quality takes over quantity, There are so many events where I have been ACTIVELY engaged in, The attention to detail is something I'd call outstanding, and I've never experienced an event where Hobbs have fucked up, or been stuck. He actually listens to the community and what they want and from what I experience its some of the best damn events I've participated and only seen good things from these events. Hobbs actually knows lore too, This guy is a serious NERD (in a good way) and as told me what he plans too do with future events, and its something that sounds good, and with good planning could be the best damn story-line on Imperial-RP (Sorry Beckett). I can seriously say that man is ready for Senior GM, He's not afraid to spea- Type up on corruption within the GM Team and he's not afraid to make the right decisions for the GM team. This guy even got a shoutout by Hotshot! How can he not get GM. Give this many GM Already! 

Good Luck Man

On 6/20/2020 at 7:46 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

On 6/20/2020 at 8:46 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

On 6/20/2020 at 5:46 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

• Manager

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

On 6/21/2020 at 2:46 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

On 6/21/2020 at 1:46 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man

Major + Support

- Hella active

Good Luck Man