Imperial Intelligence (Update for DT/IF AntiCurruption Unit)- Denied

TheJackForce

What do you want to see? 

This is agreement made between IF and DT to forum a stronger bound and put bot battalions into one and they will be lead by Imperial Intelligence this will be in place to keep all troops, Command and including HC members inline as well due to anyone can be corrupt so the roles that will be stated below will investigate them and a court case will happen judged by their peers not by none person due so this can be a fair trial and will not upset the power and help the player base grow and this will help Command grow more trust in HC if this was emplace due to it will make them not immune to punishment.

I have spoken to vader (Luci) about this and he likes the idea due to this will act like a direct way for him to access information that Imperial Intelligence has gathered on one person and then will be charged accordingly, this will also give DT and IF more to do on the server and help build a better command team that is more transparent and will stop any disrespect to each other and mistrust.

I want to see Imperial intelligence added due to they are spies and assassins for the empire and they will gather information and take part in deep cover operations and gather intelligence sabotage enemy Fortifications from with in, also they will  use Unorthodox methods on all missions that they do are classified only for high ranking to find out a few weeks later about it. (They will only answer to Vader+ regarding case files on command members and HC)

Job name- Minister Of Intelligence (1 Spot Appointed by Vader+)

Model Path: models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_colonelv2/swbf_imperial_officer_colonelv2.mdl dradio/ garde_a_vousv1.1/ cross_arms_swep

Weapon Kit: tfa_dt12 (Don't need rifles due to not a combat class)

Health: :350 HP

Armor: N/A

Description (Optional):  they are to assign missions and objectives/Cases will only report directly to Vader+ they will be in direct control of DT, IF This was has been agreed with DT/IF due to there is no point in having two battalions when it can fit into one but they will keep their commanders for both and vice commanders, also this will allow special forces to train with each other and allow better communication with each battalion to be better. This is also the head of imperial intelligence appointed by Vader+ this will be the overseer of all court cases and will have final say but Vader+ can overrule a punishment if needed. (needs DT protection not needed if HC is on)

Job name- Keeper (2 spots)

Model Path: models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_grand_admiralv2/swbf_imperial_officer_grand_admiralv2.mdl

Weapon Kit:  tfa_dt12/ dradio/ garde_a_vousv1.1/ cross_arms_swep

Health: :350 HP

Description (Optional): Keepers are Judges and they will assign tasked to the watchers to cases to make a court case this will be made up of the DT/IF commanders they will switch on a monthly bases and they have no power over normal troops only those in intelligence and they must help DT/IF with all documents and make sound decisions on cases and can be overruled by Vader+ if needed. (Not a combat class can have DT protection not priority if Admiral+ is on) 

Job name- Watcher (7 Roles this including training roles)

Model Path: models/player/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2.mdl

Weapon Kit: tfa_dt12/ dradio/ garde_a_vousv1.1/ cross_arms_swep

Health: :300 HP

Description (Optional):they are to assign agents missions and handle objectives, also they will be assigned to a sifir and will be expected to control special ops units on the field from a safe distance and will be incontrol of leading a case against a suspect and will be expected to prosecute anyone that has done anything wrong over a set time and case must be water tight and will be used against the suspect (Basically they are the guys you put you on the spot in front of the judge and make you trip over your own words) they will be dedicated members from the community.

Job name- Sifir (7 Roles Including training roles)

Model Path: models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_ncov2/swbf_imperial_officer_ncov2.mdl and models/strasser/swbf2/imp/imperial_adam_heavy_pm.mdl

Weapon Kit: tfa_dt12/ rw_sw_ee3/ tfa_dt12/ rw_sw_dlt19/ dradio/ garde_a_vousv1.1/ cross_arms_swep/ rw_sw_tl40

Health: :400 HP

Armor: 200

Description (Optional):  they are best agents only to be identified for example sifir 9 they’re identity is unknown due to they been trained since birth and have been genetically built for this they are not clone they are 10 times smarter than a normal ISB scientist due to inplaints and their IQ is unquestionable and are extremely loyal to the empire and will die for it with no hesitation, they will also be under the control of a watcher and the watcher will be getting intel off the agent on a suspect and the Sifir will go undercover on jobs to gain intel on their target and give it to the watcher. They will also take command of special forces if there are two people with the same rank to stop infighting and will take directives from the watcher and if there is a commander on the Sifir will advise the commander when needed.

Job name- Fixer (6 Training roles included)

Model Path: models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2/swbf_imperial_officer_isbofficerv2.mdl

Weapon Kit: 

Health: :300 HP

Armor: 100

Description (Optional): they are basically engineers and explosive experts they handle agents equipment for missions they will also build equipment by Rp this can only be done by collecting parts and must role over 50  to get parts and what they want to build will be put to certon rolls for example they will need parts of guns to build if they only have one of each part they can only build one gun and give it to DT/IF/Sifir this will have major rules and must be proven to the GM this has been achieved by RP by advering each part they find and must call a GM when building to gun.

Why should we add it? - 

We should add this cos of late we have had a load of people abuse their power and some people get to carton ranks and become immune to punishment I think if we added a anticorruption unit that will combine DT and IF into it and forum one big battalion keeping DT/IF jobs and allowing DT and IF to go on and do more for the server by doing this it will help command see that no one is untouchable and will help restore a better understanding from HC and commands due to as of late trust has been lacking in the command team due to this if we have a anticorruption unit this will make the command team feel more relaxed and be more understanding and will help make things more clear, also the Imperial Intelligence will server Vader+ and build cases on all members of the command team and if the case has enough evidence they will bring it to a HC member to lounch a court case this will also help clear up major issue that battalions  have when it comes to who is in command and who leads what by adding this will make a more content for DT and IF, also they will NOT have any power over Command/HC due to this they will monitor and watch them from  a distance. 

this will also cut down on the amount of battalions on the server and DT/IF want this and even other command members to make things more fair on them and HC to show no one is untouchable (If you need more information please contact me)

What are the advantages of having this? - 

this would add more rp and make events more enjoyable and will help people enjoy the server more due to this will allow more passive Rp and will allow the event team to use this to make the event in more detail and may even last longer, this will also get rid it the corruption on the server and bring much needed justice to the server.

Who is it mainly for? - removes corruption in command and HC this is for everyone and making DT/IF one with keeping their classed and adding new ones 

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by jackrhyssull

+1

GOOD IDEA and i can Confirm on the fixers strict rules as i am the one that made the Fixer SOP and even tho i might not become a head fixer i would monitor the rules i set for the fixers carefully 

Edited by Finnley24

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

+Support 

Now is there a way we could involve Admiral Versio in this? This seems like a good idea and something I'd personally like to be apart of. 

I have a few question with this as-well
-Would this work alongside Naval? or be something different then Naval?
-What rank equvis would each class be? 

Edit: After reading what Badaim said 

(Back when I played on SCP-RP I was planning on making a suggestion similar to this (the Internal Security Department), but I decided against suggesting it for 2 reasons: It would give the Department members an insane power trip that could only end horribly wrong, and it also would just make people more mindful of who they are talking around which would be nearly impossible for the department to counteract) 

I'm going to be changing to -/+ Support
I like the idea of it but with all this power, it really can go to someones head, Maybe do some edits and I'll reread it! 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

21 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support 

Now is there a way we could involve Admiral Versio in this? This seems like a good idea and something I'd personally like to be apart of. 

I have a few question with this as-well
-Would this work alongside Naval? or be something different then Naval?

I could be wrong here but  there are no rank equvis  and its total diffrwnt then naval and will not work alongside with them as they might be investigating naval enlisted or naval high command ECT

• Manager

You want to add a branch which spies on our own troops/naval so they can report it (or have a court case) to get that said person demoted/punished? If so, wouldn't everyone just ignore you and/or ensure they don't say anything while they're around? If that happens then the people on the jobs will have nothing to do and eventually become inactive...? Furthermore, it's currently up to High Command already to ensure Command members aren't 'Corrupt' - and if a High Command member is 'corrupt' then its Vader's and other SNR HC decision. If Vader is 'corrupt' then its SMT's decision. Finally, this seems like another attempt for you to switch who commands DT/IF.  I might have interpreted this wrong, if so please help explain it to me. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Beckett said:

You want to add a branch which spies on our own troops/naval so they can report it (or have a court case) to get that said person demoted/punished? If so, wouldn't everyone just ignore you and/or ensure they don't say anything while they're around? If that happens then the people on the jobs will have nothing to do and eventually become inactive...? Furthermore, it's currently up to High Command already to ensure Command members aren't 'Corrupt' - and if a High Command member is 'corrupt' then its Vader's and other SNR HC decision. If Vader is 'corrupt' then its SMT's decision. Finally, this seems like another attempt for you to switch who commands DT/IF.  I might have interpreted this wrong, if so please help explain it to me. 

Edited by Hobbs

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

Back when I played on SCP-RP I was planning on making a suggestion similar to this (the Internal Security Department), but I decided against suggesting it for 2 reasons: It would give the Department members an insane power trip that could only end horribly wrong, and it also would just make people more mindful of who they are talking around which would be nearly impossible for the department to counteract. Basically, it sounds good on paper but just doesn’t work in reality.

Also this sounds like a bootleg ISB which will never be added as long as GMs are a thing.

-Support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

9 hours ago, Beckett said:

You want to add a branch which spies on our own troops/naval so they can report it (or have a court case) to get that said person demoted/punished? If so, wouldn't everyone just ignore you and/or ensure they don't say anything while they're around? If that happens then the people on the jobs will have nothing to do and eventually become inactive...? Furthermore, it's currently up to High Command already to ensure Command members aren't 'Corrupt' - and if a High Command member is 'corrupt' then its Vader's and other SNR HC decision. If Vader is 'corrupt' then its SMT's decision. Finally, this seems like another attempt for you to switch who commands DT/IF.  I might have interpreted this wrong, if so please help explain it to me. 

I think is becuase they might request have cloak on the server to cloak as there spying and another suggestion of an undercover NPC to be able to swith to other jobs as to spy on them that way but i might be wrong about this i can only say what i know

Also about the comment about this being another attempt for ua to switch command of DT and IF is not one of the reasons  for this is for IF and DT to get a stronger bond 

Also this is a hand picked thing feom DT NCOs + and IF SNR Agent + 

Edited by Finnley24

10 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Very good question, as these positions would have to be grounded in equivalent Army ranks to make it actually have limits on power, because, as mentioned above by BadAim, a lot of power-hungry people would want the job, as it appears that is is a job with extrajudicial powers only answering to 2 people on the entire server, and if either of those 2 people aren't online, they will just be the executive power over the entire ship as they answer to literally nothing.

9 hours ago, Beckett said:

If that happens then the people on the jobs will have nothing to do and eventually become inactive...?

A good point, but what I am concerned about is that, as Beckett mentioned, people will just stop saying stuff around these Intelligence Operatives, but instead of becoming inactive, they will literally go up to a console in a battalions bunks and put ; "/me looks for a classified document" or "/me looks for [Reason to execute a Commander here]" or just clutch onto anything petty that a Command Member says and roll with that instead.

Personally, it's a - Support from me, Secret Police aren't needed, because large-scale troopers-going-rogue events are specifically mentioned to not be allowed in the GM handbook and it sounds like every VCMDR+ will just resent this organisation as these trooper commands will have to have been bossed-around a helluva lot to get to their positions, only to have an unelected, power-hungry group of individuals breathing down their necks, answering to effectively only Vader, (as Hotshot often has a lot more important things to do than control another sub-section of Command) and able to 'hunt down' corrupt Command members that don't even exist.

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

9 minutes ago, TailoredBadger said:

Very good question, as these positions would have to be grounded in equivalent Army ranks to make it actually have limits on power, because, as mentioned above by BadAim, a lot of power-hungry people would want the job, as it appears that is is a job with extrajudicial powers only answering to 2 people on the entire server, and if either of those 2 people aren't online, they will just be the executive power over the entire ship as they answer to literally nothing.

A good point, but what I am concerned about is that, as Beckett mentioned, people will just stop saying stuff around these Intelligence Operatives, but instead of becoming inactive, they will literally go up to a console in a battalions bunks and put ; "/me looks for a classified document" or "/me looks for [Reason to execute a Commander here]" or just clutch onto anything petty that a Command Member says and roll with that instead.

Personally, it's a - Support from me, Secret Police aren't needed, because large-scale troopers-going-rogue events are specifically mentioned to not be allowed in the GM handbook and it sounds like every VCMDR+ will just resent this organisation as these trooper commands will have to have been bossed-around a helluva lot to get to their positions, only to have an unelected, power-hungry group of individuals breathing down their necks, answering to effectively only Vader, (as Hotshot often has a lot more important things to do than control another sub-section of Command) and able to 'hunt down' corrupt Command members that don't even exist.

Well to stop power hungry people they have to make it to SNR in  IF and NCO in DT and is hand pick only and also they will only use actually evidence like video proof ir screenshots also about people not saying anything noone will know when there being watched after all there is going to be a suggestion about the spys haveing cloak and an undercover NPC

13 minutes ago, Finnley24 said:

they have to make it to SNR in  IF and NCO in DT and is hand pick only

That doesn't stop them from being power hungry, all they have to do is behave well for a small while to gain command's trust and 'Voila!', they are now one of the most powerful personnel on the entire ship where they have almost no-one to answer to, there have to be 'failsafes' on power, so that someone so inexperienced as only being an NCO in IF or DT should not be wielding such power with little oversight, I know, evidence can be collected to have any dysfunctional individuals removed, however, there should not be a scenario in the first place that a supposed NCO in DT or IF gets to intimidate the entirety of the Command of other branches.

I stand by my - Support

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

1 hour ago, TailoredBadger said:

That doesn't stop them from being power hungry, all they have to do is behave well for a small while to gain command's trust and 'Voila!', they are now one of the most powerful personnel on the entire ship where they have almost no-one to answer to, there have to be 'failsafes' on power, so that someone so inexperienced as only being an NCO in IF or DT should not be wielding such power with little oversight, I know, evidence can be collected to have any dysfunctional individuals removed, however, there should not be a scenario in the first place that a supposed NCO in DT or IF gets to intimidate the entirety of the Command of other branches.

I stand by my - Support

Ok can i just say they have no power to command anyone and there are going to be 2 people in 1 team the spy dose not do anything with out the wacher command who follow the commands of the keeper so they will not be the most powerful people on ship they have no say in what happonds all they do is get a case inspected it look for evidence and then prosecute the person there investigating and they would not intimidate any command of any breaches the only time there talk to the command of branches is when there investageting them and the command would not even know a lot of people think power hungry people are going to join but that's not going to happen is going to be an extremely head tryout and the people that fail the tryout get hard Pk to stop them for trying out for a cople days

But this sayed badger i understand were your comeing from, not a lot of people might not like this but i promise you and anyone for that matter if you do you job well and right and you not corrupt then you dont have anything to fear jack has thort this throw extremely well and i helped with the fixers so i promise you agien noone that will have any of thes roles If this dose get made will be power hungry 

-Support

Reasons stated above.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

2 hours ago, Pentagon said:

-Support

Reasons stated above.

This honestly sounds pointless and if someone is corrupt SNR HC or CMDRs will deal with it we don’t need a branch of snitches when you can do that in your normal jobs... 

17 hours ago, Beckett said:

They will have no power over command they just monitor them and look into reports of any bad behaviour they will assemble reports and cases on those people that have been reported they will use the Sifir’ as spy’s to gather the intel (they have no say in how things run on the ship and they will deal with minor issue much more quickly than HC can also they will do this by evidence and request the punishment from HC), also to resolve the other question they can’t order troops around due to they won’t have the ranks to do so they can only tell troops what to do when a General or ground command gives them the troops to do so. This means that they will have NO power over anyone the simple route out corruption and Low HC can ask for cases on Officer to commander but this will be done by discord screen share this can only be done by a keeper+ if any intel was leaked then this will lower the  number of people responsible for this and can be dealt with by HC accordingly. 
also they will help commanders keep their documents up to date and notify them if there is a error and they will also  help build relationships with other battalions and deal with minor issue that battalions have with each other (they can’t tell them what to do they will only advise them) this will also stop some members in HC not naming who to not be able to abuse their power when they want to.

they will be know as the middle man that keeps officers, Command, Low HC in line to stop them from abusing their power and they will be the eye and hears of Luci (HC and SMT can’t be only 24/7 so please don’t say it works when it don’t stats show we lost more command because of people abusing power) also I’ll like to state this is not a power grab it’s to balance the power out for trooper command (this imperial intelligence has no power over trooper or HC they run their battalions this only notifys them of over stepping and advise them and make a case if it continues and if there is enough evidence it will go to Luci so a trail can proceed) this seems fair and by hand selecting people will stop powe hungry people getting in due to Luci and hotshot can remove anyone in here if they think they are also as well there is no power over anyone it will be made up of people dedicated to the server you guys want the server to grow this make HC more transparent easier to contact and this will help HC/SMT to build a good command team cos we will have a file on everyone and then a decision on who is the next commander or vice commander is via a profile made by this group.  
Also as well DT and IF will still have the same command structure nothing will change they have keeper from DT and IF to stop any issues that appears (keepers are switched around a lot to stop any issues) also DT/IF are happy to do this due to it will help build a better understanding for each other and help them be a better team in events this does not change who commands them their commanders still have full power over their battalions this will help them be better and stronger and stop infighting 
If you need more information I’ll be more than happy to talk to u in TS or discord

Edited by jackrhyssull

So we're adding something that takes away from ISB basically? Also why are only IF & DT involved in this. What happens if IF and DT are suddenly corrupt. Wouldn't this cause a conflict in interest?

Frankly speaking, if this is going to be a thing it should be labeled ISB. Bring in Colonel Wulf Yularen to be appointed under Grand Admiral Thrawn, and have the ISB be separated from any chain of command in terms of Regiments where the SMT's have oversight of what they do. This way, transparency is kept and they have absolutely no ties to any Regiment as to draw a conflict aside from Vader/Thrawn oversee'ing it.

1 minute ago, TamedAchilles said:

So we're adding something that takes away from ISB basically? Also why are only IF & DT involved in this. What happens if IF and DT are suddenly corrupt. Wouldn't this cause a conflict in interest?

Frankly speaking, if this is going to be a thing it should be labeled ISB. Bring in Colonel Wulf Yularen to be appointed under Grand Admiral Thrawn, and have the ISB be separated from any chain of command in terms of Regiments where the SMT's have oversight of what they do. This way, transparency is kept and they have absolutely no ties to any Regiment as to draw a conflict aside from Vader/Thrawn oversee'ing it.

ISB and Intelligence are different ISB where made up of scientist and making prototype weapons Intelligence where spy's that indirectly terminated extremely hostile threats inside and outside of the empire and they also worked with IQ on getting locations of jedi for them, that's the difference ISB didn't have the ability to investigate high ranking imperials intelligence did 

23 hours ago, Beckett said:

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

• Manager
On 6/21/2020 at 9:17 AM, TailoredBadger said:

I stand by my - Support

44 minutes ago, XI Frost IX said:

What keeps these people from even being corrupt? 

This seems like something thats just not needed.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support

What stops them from be corrupt? Also this could be a MEGA power trip, also its kinda uneeded as well would make there be extreme distrust. As well why would it be only IF and DT?? Why not someone from each battalion? Also what stops people from just Ignoring them? Good Idea just wouldn't work out

Edited by [GL] TheStranger

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}