What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:179918860

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

To improve the Death Troopers and Shock Security, I will be doing the best of my abilities whenever i'm on to make more sims for them, make a more enjoyable experience so they will want to play more, creating activity which can help bring some battalions back to life and help the server overall. The way I will be doing this is by creating simulations for them daily, making sure they get promoted if they are doing well, and make sure they are enjoying their time on Gaminglight.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I am a Major in Shock, so I would like to help them out and would never do anything to hurt them, as well as I would like to make new improvements on the Death Troopers, to make them a more active battalion.

Why do you want this rank?:

To be able to improve the battalions and make them more active, as we need more security on this server at the time.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I will never get a strike.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My purpose in my assigned branch of Shock and DT is to help both battalions become more active and help them train recruits, run sims for Shock and DT, making sure they are both in high quality condition, as they are both some  of the most necessary battalions on the server, as they protect all of the main sectors from Rebels or minges.

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

Sully is actually a MAJ in shock and I can say he knows what he's doing, I've only seen good things from Sully as naval and I believe that Sully is 100% ready for becoming a Security Officer 

+Support
-Active
-Knows what hes doing
-Good Application
-Good Person 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

ACCEPTED

You have been accepted for the Security Officer position, contact the Security Director as soon as possible.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻