Should he be Trial mod  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be Trial mod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Seinor Trump

What is your steam name?: Carson J. Slane

What is your steam ID? STEAM_0:1:123657142

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i been on staff on prp before, i been staff on a Fivem server and staff on a sandbox erver

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I been with gaminglight from 2017

What date did you make your forums account? May 24 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 13 very old ones BA844EF79C853856F230ED7F4B50FDE323F80254

Have you donated? Yes 100$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at: I have not finish reading it 

You will be tested on it

Timezone: Eastern

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  This is a community that I want to be apart of and I want to be even more apart of the GamingLight community, I was staff multiple times and I was chill with the players, I used to be staff on Prp and during my time of being staff I was active and did on average 5 sits a day, in the community I feel like I am well appreciated and a chill person who just gets on the server and do what they do,  And when I am staff I do not take it over to much for myself and abuse my powers and not be disrespecting the guidelines of being staff,  in the end I just want to be back in the community and just make Prp less of minges and more people that want to stay with GamingLight longer and maybe be more apart of the GamingLight community and maybe introduce other people to the biggest community on gmod.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you: So if they are just mass RDMing *depending how much it was* i would either warn or a short ban but if the person in the sit was cursing at me and being disrespectful i would give him a ban for Mass RDMing and disrespectful to admins 

Edited by Seinor Trump

+ Support

• Decent Application
  • Previous Staff Member
  • Active
  • Good Intentions
  • Application could use some work
  • Low Forums Activity

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, Rein said:

-support

You edited your post which is not allowed

Maybe you should look into the format and the rules of apllying and how to set everything up and then try again

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

7 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

+/- Support 

- Missing Poll

- Low forum activity 

- Overall App needs work 

+ Good in game activity 

+Good Intentions 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

7 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

+/- Support 

- Missing Poll

- Low forum activity 

- Overall App needs work 

+ Good in game activity 

+Good Intentions 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

5 hours ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• Decent Application
  • Previous Staff Member
  • Active
  • Good Intentions
  • Low Forums Activity

8 hours ago, Rein said:

-support

You edited your post which is not allowed

Maybe you should look into the format and the rules of apllying and how to set everything up and then try again

+/- support

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

On 6/20/2020 at 10:05 PM, Ender said:

+ Support

• Decent Application
  • Previous Staff Member
  • Active
  • Good Intentions
  • Low Forums Activity

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Like the other said you edited your application and thats not allowed.  The simple instructions and you failed . Remember the little stuff matters and can take you a long way .  Take this as a learning experience . Improve your application and come back stronger then ever if you choose to make a other application .

- staff 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager