Droz's Engineering Officer Application

Droz(Fish)

What is your ingame name?: Droz

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:429529912

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Increase activity while also making the RP a bit better, the only ways the 31st can do RP is doing it themselves which I don't see a lot of doing and naval from the bridge giving them thing to fix, naval is not always on the bridge.  My main point  is I would like to increase the appeal to newer players which would increase activity as the average for 31st on is 5 per day and I keep seeing the same people on  it as well.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: On a different server I was commander of a branch that was the most popular, before that it was the least popular and had the lowest player count and was eventually the most well liked player on the server and was told by some other commanders that my branch was the most disciplined in the server, the server since shut down due to low player count after something happened

Why do you want this rank?: Because the only other person who had it retired and I don't want to leave 31st in the dust

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Of course

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To make passiveRP more enjoyable for the 31st and increase the player count for the 31st

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

ACCEPTED

You have been accepted for the Engineering Officer position.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻