Dana White Warn- Denied

Dana White

5 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

The attitude that you are portraying here is just sickening. You claim you've been playing here for a long time but I highly doubt that considering how you're acting. Either way, when someone tells you to stop, especially staff. You stop. It doesn't matter the type of music you play, if someone finds it offensive, then it's offensive. Also, the harassment thing continues with Lime King yesterday as you were complaining almost non-stop about him even AFTER I told you to make a sit about him countless times. Spare the excuses and come backs. The warn is valid. 

You're lucky you didn't receive a ban for this as well. Player targeting (if I remember correctly) is a blacklistable offense and playing music of that nature is not a good look for you.

Signature.png

7 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

Player was running around playing offensive music which is a form of and was player targeting a community member named BeHappy, a form of Harrassment

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

9 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major -Support, player was asked multiple times to stop and refused, leading to a staff sit being called. He adverted "ISIS Radio" implying that all Arabic Music is ISIS music.

Please stop fighting! All i can say is read our rules its very clear and we as staff follow them to ensure that everyone has a great time on the server and the community SERVER RULES!

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

10 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

Player was running around playing offensive music which is a form of and was player targeting a community member named BeHappy, a form of Harrassment

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 6/20/2020 at 12:25 PM, SupremeChow said:

-Support

Update on my warn: 

I've understood what I've done wrong. I was in no way trying to be an asshole as at first I didn't see what I did wrong until about 4 ish days ago. I would like to clarify a few things, first of all, I did NOT target anyone, that was a false claim, even after this incident I actually got suspended from DD for a week because someone falsely accused me of saying the n word and it was about this topic ^.  I updated my Major on this situation and we made an agreement that I would be suspended for only a day as I would never do anything as serious as just randomly throwing the n bomb at people. I have been playing progressively on this server in 2018 and enjoyed this server quite a lot. I recently (1 month ago) came back and I would like to apologise about my return to this server. Now to my defense I was just joking around and playing arabic music, obviously I thought this would be comedic, I was wrong. I fucked up on two things. The first thing is micspaming while not being stationary, 2nd thing that I fucked up on was being cocky to the staff cause as I said I thought I was right and majority of you can agree that whenever you feel right about a situation you start getting tilted and backfire at the person. I promise that I will not let this incident happen again with me. I wish everyone the best and once again would like to apologise about this poor behavior that happened through a series of uncontrolled emotions. 

Yours sincerely, Dana White 

-1 Support

• Warn was 100% valid.
  • You're lucky it wasn't anything more than a warn as you were told multiple times to stop.

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin